Close
One second...

LOOK! A HUMAN!

• by clearcut
  • posted Feb 16, 2008
  • 26 Comments

3 colors: black white and light brown. Only on colored tee. I hope u like it ^_^ ...this time!

Watch this
clearcut

3 colors: black white and light brown. Only on colored tee. I hope u like it ^_^ ...this time!

crymicbab

I think its very nice... just take the white outline off the text and the ground.

clearcut

hey ppl. thanx for the comments. About the colors, it's a choice. I like the black and white in its simplicity. And about the text, i think it's needed to get the joke completely ^_^ aint it? thank you anyway

gnora

i would like this about 10x more if it didn't have the text . 15x more if it had some nifty colors.

good work, though =]

twoheadedboy

Nah lose the text. Spelling things out offends people's intelligence.

SasquatchInHeat

the text is perfect, its what makes the shirt funny

ruby soho

I agree that the text isn't really necessary. Also, some colors might be nice.

TritoneXX

Perfect!!! Omg, $5.

Karebear010

funny, i love it! $5

clearcut

why i cant write a comment?

clearcut

uh, i didnt saw that submission. it's almost one year ago and i subscribed threadless in september 2007 :(
Well, same idea and different execution. as u said.
I'm going on with thise theme doing different illustrations with the same characters. U can check it out on
designkiller.it
Let's see, thank you for the comment!

clearcut

ok now it worked

kwwojo

nice

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I don't hate the text but I don't think it's helping too much. The rock thing is killing the design though.

clearcut

to me the "rock thing" doesnt kill the design. points of view

SamuraiSmurfette

This is about the only design so far where I've preferred the text. I agree that it's what makes this funny. Otherwise, there's an alien and a fat guy pointing at my neck?

swift17

Cheesy but pretty cute.

ryden_gorey

I don't love the art, but I think it's funny. $5

And I like the "Look! A Human" thing. I don't think a lot of people would get it if you took that away.

jaded_

Briallint.

No account?
Join Us