Close
One second...

Puzzled

this is just a random idea i had for a one ink color belt print. i couldn't decide which shirt color to go with so i'll let you choose. if it's considered to be printed i'm sure the staff would pick the colors according to the highest number of suggestions. so, leave those shirt color choice comments to get the one you want!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

this is just a random idea i had for a one ink color belt print. i couldn't decide which shirt color to go with so i'll let you choose. if it's considered to be printed i'm sure the staff would pick the colors according to the highest number of suggestions. so, leave those shirt color choice comments to get the one you want!

.MINUS.

brwon with the gold foil please

.MINUS.

brown

the sim

yours is better than mine

brittmama

green is my favorite color but the light blue would also look good. nice job!

SteveOramA

the sim, that's weird that we had the same idea. and it's not about which one is better. it's just a different execution.

GreenRabbit

I vote for black with silver, or green.

slow_learner

how puzzling...

$5 fo sho

bjs32

omg! i love it!!!!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

i like it - would be awesome if a small section had a focal point or a point of difference that tells a story, not that it really needs to, but just to capture the voters imagination

J-Ray

It kind of looks like the word "CHA" repeating over and over :)

psycarlogy

how about white with silver??

FoxyPhoenix

black or green with silver foil

LINK2DPAST

Would be cool in silver foil on black.

isaacdealey

green & black are my favorites for color -- not sure if this would work as a belt print -- cool if it does, like the idea, I was just under the impression the "belt" wasn't the size of the whole shirt, so it might end up with areas in the middle where the registration is off and there's an implied line across where the pieces don't line up

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like this style of belt print, I just want a bit of a concept to the whole thing. Maybe with some kind of one-color design that has been scattered and doesn't go together on the front, but on the back it is organized properly? Otherwise, I'm sold on this kinda belt jobie.

squatterjohn

I could've bought this on a hoody last winter but they were out of my size. I like the green and gold cos that's how I roll.

UnseiligheSidhe

1) black w/silver
2) green

Lovely, regardless of color.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

the pieces seem too small to me

blue77topaz

Love the GREEN! I am a puzzle-aholic- I am in LOVE with this!

HesitantCheese

I'm torn between yellow and black. I think I'd go with yellow.

landosamorm

Really cool- I like the light inks on dark colors best.

SheepMan22

i like frickinawesomes idea

dk_phoenix

Love the brown... or the red. But mostly the brown.

katydid1977

would like the puzzle pieces to be a bit larger

Danirenae

black or brown

Henrik46

black and silver

Dabem

black or brown please!

thoe

all but brown with gold, personally i can't stand brown

heartbreakable

i like the brown with gold foil, but the black with silver is cool too.

slightlypale

Green. It would be sweet if there was one puzzle piece missing.

jobengals

black with silver ... i agree with the missing puzzle piece.

Mr_Birds

Black with sliver would rock my socks.
5$

jsedy

I want this shirt in brown...seriously.....like, YESTERDAY lol

jsedy

The missing piece idea is kinda dumb so offense...the only reason I say that is cause you wouldn't be able to see that one of the pieces are missing...unless you made it white or something. ANYWHO..I want one.

oneitis

I pretty much like all those color choices. But I agree, this would be even 10 times better with one missing piece. So for now, it's a 4, with a missing piece, it'd be a 5 and buy. :)

SteveOramA

it is highly easy to add a missing piece. i'm sure the staff could accomodate such requests if warranted.

thanks!

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

Nice! $5

oneitis

alright, 5 and buy ;)

Karebear010

simple, love the different shirt color options. $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?