Close
One second...

big jump

• by massalak
  • posted Feb 11, 2008
  • 34 Comments

Watch this
bjs32

i think i would like it a lot better if it was placed differently. I think that this would just be really awkward from some women....

apgk777

$5 for idea and design. but placement is not too great

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Horrible placement. Incredible idea. Either on the center of the tee or on the bottom, and might i suggest a fun wintry outline to the whole thing? After that, there is NOTHING stopping me from 5$'ing this one. I just love designs where you can almost see the entire joke in action and this is def one of them.

Sjaakennout

Place it in the center! and you have a woinnor

tombubb

4 for now- place it in the center and it's a 5 all the way.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

as others have said this placement is wayyyyy too high. this also needs to be centered soo badly.

it's really lefthand heavy, it might only be me, but i think i'd like to see something like an iceberg in the background or a cloud , something not too obtrusive on the right just to balance this design out.

liberatesputnik

What's the pink floppy thing on the right-hand iceburg and why is the penguin skiing to it?

broncsbomber

I'm pretty sure that the pink thing is a fish. :)

mckee07

Change the placement and this one is great. Closer to the bottom would be better. Other than that I love it. Definitely 5.

Arius

You've heard the people, BJS! Place it differently for big wins!

arlee

very cute! i love killer whales
but if the thing on the right hand side is supposed to be a seal why is it dead? if its supposed to be a fish make it more fishy like :)
still has my vote!

Le Frost

I really love your penguin designs, this one is really really great, just change the placement. 5$

shike77

Definitely place it at the bottom, or in the middle if you prefer. It looks a little awkward where it is. Love the design itself, however.

massalak

I have sent an update with a new placement but i don t know when you can see it. and the little pink thing on the right, of course it s a fish !

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Bottom placement definitely. I love this! :D $5

kaleigh07

place on bottom.

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

great illustration. there are so many penguin designs now a days

ORGONE

deadly.

toorosietohandle

SOOO SAD! poor penguin! very cute though, me likey.

svrtknkrr
svrtknkrr profile pic Alumni

awesome work! but the position is nah. I would prefer it in the bottom. 4!, other position = 5!

Leng

cute design,$5.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

LOL! $5

Amurana

fix placement and I love it

lordfaramir

dude that placement is hella funny, keep it, its like a joke in a joke, omfg thats good.

No account?
Join Us