Close
One second...

Shut The Hell Up

Watch this
cityauctor

i think it's great

janell6267

The old guy looks great ! Is that a TV he is about to throw ? If those guys are burglars, then they will need alot of duct tape for that TV !

roheline

Would buy the hoody . Nice work.

Eagleviper

awesomeness. $5

LittleMan

is he mad at the people downstairs or the TV?

drkilljoy77

Not a shirt design... :/

NGAZIN

At first I thought he was tossing a baby carriage out the window which would have been a lot funnier.

MinZen

this sucks... end of story.

professorE

MinZen on Feb 16 '08
this sucks
in my opinion... but since mine is not the only point of view allowed here, this is not the end of story.

There, your comment was broken.

ghiti

ha ha ha this is great!

PigBoatCaptain

What hilarious is that this shirt was MADE FOR ME!!! Our neighbors are loud, obnoxious, drunk jackasses who think nothing of yelling and screaming and blasting horrible music at 5am, and if my window opened I'd DEFINETLY drop something on them.

$5, and a buy it. Great idea!

rebenno

anger shirts don't work for me
except toward politicians.
he should be throwing a tv out at
some news reporters or upcoming candidates.
but nice artwork.

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

cool idea! + awesome art style! five! :)

FRICKINAWESOME

Even when i don't find your pieces of art to be particularly stunning for a shirt design (such as this one), it always astounds me by the amount of detail and style you throw on top of every design you make for this place.

Afromation

Thanks Frickinawesome your intelligent comments are always welcome, I constantly look over many of the talented artist submissions to learn from each one how to make a strong concept sometimes I hit sometimes I miss.

Afromation

I know that I am not a fan favorite on threadless but I give it my all.

Iaccarino

cool illustration

ISABOA

great illustration, the wall gives for a really nice effect on the shirt 5

brandty

I honestly had a small laugh when I first saw it. I like it very much.

Ynotart

Afro. don't take what others say about your work to heart when it's negative reviews. Your artwork is amazing no matter what anybody says. You have to believe it ! And this is a contest that reviews everybody's work so you are not alone in this. Just ignore the nonsense and live to create what you feel to be great art. Don't let others dictate how you create. There are those that do appreciate your work. Keep it coming.

Afromation

Much props man, appreciate the words of wisdom I will put it to practice.

lordog

I wouldn't personally wear this design (I really like it, but think it doesn't work well for a shirt), but I love your style and would wear a lot of your other subs. :)

igo2cairo

This looks cool on the hoody. You've got a sweet style! Love the way you rendered the apartment building and the neutral color scheme.

BonbonneJamie

Your artwork reminds me of the illustrations in Roald Dahl books. I really like it!!

marlond

Nice perspective! Flip it! 5

zippyz

Afromation, it is a good design, but it just doesnt do anything to me. I wish there is something clever, or something strange (in a good way) about it.

No account?