Close
One second...

Grand Monster Phonograph

This graphic comes from my love for analogic music. In the fantastic animal reign, monster play vinyls! I liked the idea of play turntable with fingers, so in a natural way... and music comes out from his mounth, as a liryc singer! And music is global communication, monster available (opposing to harmony of a composition)! Hope you guys like this!yo!

Watch this
pinzee

This graphic comes from my love for analogic music. In the fantastic animal reign, monster play vinyls! I liked the idea of play turntable with fingers, so in a natural way... and music comes out from his mounth, as a liryc singer! And music is global communication, monster available (opposing to harmony of a composition)! Hope you guys like this!yo!

lizzykai

Cute idea ^^

Sidzilla

stitch?

emmycantbemeeko

Kind of a Lilo and Stitch ripoff.

Spartacus373

the monster reminds me of the one in a dream i had. it was a bad dream.

cofosho

Kind of a Lilo and Stitch ripoff.

Only because of the teeth. I thought that at first, too, but there really isn't enough a resemblance.

SamuraiSmurfette

The connection with Stitch, isn't nessessarily because the monster looks similar, it's more because Stitch did this in the movie.

koager

lol thats what i thought of when i saw this^
xD

Zak_aeon

love the Handkerchief, just like the three tenors!!!

bitterbunny

Liked it better in Lilo and Stitch.

jpeacockdesign

you guys are such jerks, why even bring up lilo and stitch? unless there is going to be some kind of copyright issue or they directly stole someone else's design you don't need to call it a "ripoff"

voorheis

It'd definitely be a stitch ripoff if he was playing an Elvis record.

PigBoatCaptain

Yeah, dude, you're ripping Lilo and Stitch off, big-time .

Lose it, and stop trying to get rich quick off of other people's ideas.

balding superhero

I'm pretty sure this idea existed before Lilo and Stitch. I didn't even think of it until I saw all of the comments.

liberatesputnik

The idea of a monster playing a record by touching it with its claw and the music coming out of its mouth? I have a hard time imagining that idea was around before Lilo and Stitch.

adventureben

sorta reminds me of Andy Kaufman

Raphe10

sick times two

idiophonebox

I really like it! Love the handkerchief.

remote1

Hilarious! Great idea!

magicalcharlie

looks awesome - first thought was 'stitch!?' but then its way too sweet to be a crappy kids show character!

ankipan

why is he holding Linus' blanket? other than that, i think it is pretty awesome. regardless of the stitch resemblance.

DanielaG

Well, I'm sure you know that Stitch (in the movie Lilo & Stitch) performs a similar action. That doesn't bother me... so much...

It's just a bit boring.

pinzee

Honestly I never watched Lilo&Stich. However, after reading all the comments I checked it out and it did actually look similar. I'm sorry guys... Anyway, trust me or not, it doesn't matter. I think that all your work speaks for itself.
Keep calling it "rip-off" if it makes you feel better. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather work than judge.
Yo!!

Maltzmania

P

R

I

N

T

P

R

I

N

T