Close
One second...

Friends Help Us Fly

Its a alternate version of a shirt I previously entered a while back. I think it looks better this way. Hopefully you guys and girls will think the same :D.

Watch this
oftheforgotten

Its a alternate version of a shirt I previously entered a while back. I think it looks better this way. Hopefully you guys and girls will think the same :D.

indigoglass

i know it's supposed to be an inspirational thing, but it kinda looks like they are flying off with his intestines.
if you were to resubmit, i would say to make the ropes more slender and clarify where they are attached to his body, with maybe a light grey shadow harness or something.

clm16

it would be nice if she were taking off

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

You didn't change ANYTHING except reversing the colors from the original tee.

oftheforgotten

yeah it was suggested to me that i should try and do that. so thats what i did. calm down.

drkilljoy77

Indigoglass has a good idea.. make the man a little tilted with a gray harness around him and make him farther from the corner I almost hit $5 but... When I look at it again Most of the time you wont be able to see the man under my hand or tucked in my pants accidentally or something dumb like that.
Love the idea/concept just needs some small tweaks...
Or you could add some colored solid rings around the man... like a 3 tier faded circle around him to add some color... or make 1 bird a sparrow or one thats a tropical parrot..

I dunno man I love the idea, but It might just end up needing some color to it...

$4

dadsfavor8

I liked it.. made me think...."free as a bird"!.... Free at last...freedom...."no strings attached".... except they are. I still like it a lot!

oneitis

well, I like it.

Somaa

any other color than black. and brown and vomit yellow.

Henry Ling

I think it's an awesome picture and would change a thing. It looks really good as a silhouette, it makes me like it even more. The only thing I don't like is the size f it on the shirt, I don't like T-shirts with an image over the whole thing, It'd look mean just on the chest.

thecharlimoster

i rly like this, but maybe the person should be a bit bigger? im not sure if this was intended, but the strings/birds kinda dominate it and drown out the person which i thought should've had more focus on it.

but i rly like it (Y)

DanielaG

two words. "hey arnold"

hehee

No account?
Join Us