Close
One second...

Pollo

• by madaio1
  • posted Feb 06, 2008
  • 27 Comments

Here is a design I made, a play off two things!

Thanks

Frank

Watch this
madaio1

Here is a design I made, a play off two things!
Thanks
Frank

ekrass

and now that is cool, that is fun, that is well executed, that's rather witty and that is a good design and i like it a lot

ekrass

it should be printed on a polo shirt to add a 3rd dimention, don't you think madai?

jpeacockdesign

haha this is a really funny concept but i think it would be much better if it was more than just a silhouette. and maybe if there were some some other players on the shirt

mgwizzy

I like it. You get the whole idea in one glance.

gonnawinsomeday

Well drawn and a great concept. A little bit more decoration, maybe on the text, would be nice.

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

The double edged chicken joke :D For once, words (word) on a shirt that is totally relevant to the concept. $5

pooner

that probably won't get printed here. submit it to bustedtees. it looks exactly like something they'd make.

fornever

nice...could you offer the backround in more colors please.

michelini

i dont like the type

isabela

its cool, and i like the simle style of the design, looks almost old school :-)

danigellings

clever! i really like the play on words.

Chris Carney

Show the chicken having laid an egg while waiting at the traffic lights(reference to the old joke "Why did the chicken cross the road" in order to cross over to the other side were the pollo goal is. And looming in the background is a fox stalking the chicken, further in the background there huntsmen on horseback and a pack of hounds pursuing the fox . behind them is a group of anti-bloodsport protesters with placards and behind them the police trying to catch up with every one and still further back journalists and TV crews trying to get pictures and behind them a traveling fair folowing behind to pitch up where ever the crowd are heading and a little bit behind them a big top curcus folowing the traveling fair thinking that they must know some thing they don't and about a Hal mile behind them is a small group of children running away from home to join the curcus but in hot pursuit of the children are a frantic mod of parents sceaming at their kids to come back. On second thoughts just give the chicken a bit of a shadow

Intestines

Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!
I mean
Si!

sanaawarhol

get rid of pollo and ilike it. make it more detailed too that would be awesome.

lillie62692

HAAAA

i mean

JAAAAAAA

si si si lo me gusta MUCHO. ganará, y yo lo compraré.

goofrey

type is too much. do red and black or red and white.

edean

hahahhahaaahhhaaahahhaah $5

ghiti

I've seen this exact design sold in catalogs about 10 years ago.

ekrass

now did you ghiti? that sounds baaaaad

nadienne

lawlz... i thought of something like this a while ago when i misread the word "polo" one day... i was like "wtf spanish chicken?!"

i dont get much sleep...

No account?
Join Us