Close
One second...

City Clouds

The orange is printed with halftones, the creamy-white color is a gold foil.

sorry about how dull the colors are, they'rs actually a lot brighter... the blue's supposed to be a vibrant light cobalt, but i'm not exactly sure it'll show up.

thanks for all the comments on critique!

: D

Watch this
hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

The orange is printed with halftones, the creamy-white color is a gold foil.

sorry about how dull the colors are, they'rs actually a lot brighter... the blue's supposed to be a vibrant light cobalt, but i'm not exactly sure it'll show up.

thanks for all the comments on critique!
: D

Sunshine69

I like the colors. I still think this is beautiful, and I especially love the ship and fish tail you worked into the design. I don't think it needs gold foil, I wonder how it would look? $5

Keter

Absolutely gorgeous. $5!

theangeli

I'll break it all down:
I would buy it if the blue and cream colors were just like the screen. Gold foil seems ok here, but not needed.

The orange does little for me. I like the idea of a yellow-orange, red-orange, or light red-orange (salmon pink)

Cobalt blue is boring. Cobalt blue is the blue of college mascots and chain store giants.

I like it on the dark gray b/g. Your line work makes me happy. My eyes keeps moving around the image, finding new things, etc. This is really well done. I'd just get some input on colors.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

pretty!

shs2455

great colors yo

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Incredible illustration, beautiful color, and composition. I don't think you need gold foil or any other special effect. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'd REALLY like to see this on the tee instead of just a close-up and the placement square! I think i might really dig it with a bit more visual help from you. Regardless, hypnotic drawing patterns here.

anotherday

i really like the idea overall, but it's hard for me to differentiate things that aren't exactly in the center or just on the edges. if you weren't going for that precise "clarity", then great.

looks sweet!

julianpwilbury

Awesome, but yes, I don't think it needs any specialty printing besides halftones. It is crazybeautiful, though. $5

Saebeas

I love the Art Deco feel.

kaleigh07

i would love to see this on the actual shirt, instead of just a square on the shirt. is it going to cover the whole shirt??

knusperfunk

With your brief description, a lot is left to ones imagination.
I guess the shirt would be just great, but a lot of the impression gets lost due to my notebook-screen.

Sunshine69

Semiramis514, I agree with your comment.

This design is evocative an imaginary Art Deco Utopia in the clouds.

katzekween

yayyy ily and our baby :]

No account?
Join Us