Close
One second...

Idiot alert

Someone want to tell me what the hell this says?

Watch this
tesco

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Rabid_Weasle

Ah, I see. It would appear this one broke the rule of not having any hidden messages by putting "Love" as the first word.

esprit2b

The first word is "Lorem"...

primeapple

...I still don't get it...someone explain it to me? :(

anonymoose

It's a standard bunch of fake text that's used while designing the layouts of something like a newsletter, magazine, website, etc.

deadpuppy

it's not fake text, it's latin

i would never buy this shirt just because i would hate to have to explain it every ten minutes, but i love it

msm

i second that, deadpuppy

tooscoops

indeed.. no need to explain...

my first thought was that the designer couldn't figure out what words to put in and used loren ipsum for the time being... whatever the case... i like...

oh, and though technically the words are based on latin... they aren't quite true words... so fake text isn't altogether wrong.

iDanSimpson

your mom isn't latin.

valorandvellum

I'm glad you posted this... I couldn't tell what the last part of the shirt said either :-P

tylers0421

Really? Your explanation was the only one that made sense and was short enough to keep my attention

trajic

Actually, supposedly it's not fake latin, just that the text got garbled from the original text, eg.

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

trajic

Actually, supposedly it's not fake latin, just that the text got garbled from the original text, eg.

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

trajic

sorry, double post :(

No account?