Close
One second...

Nobody Loves, Nobody Gets Hurt

• by jasonsho
  • posted Feb 02, 2008
  • 41 Comments

If this looks familiar, you probably saw it on my website a while back. I did a small batch of them myself in a different color but have since decided that I loathe an inky bathtub. Though of course some people are not going to read this and accuse me of stealing ... from myself.

I hope you like!

Watch this
jasonsho
jasonsho profile pic Alumni

If this looks familiar, you probably saw it on my website a while back. I did a small batch of them myself in a different color but have since decided that I loathe an inky bathtub. Though of course some people are not going to read this and accuse me of stealing ... from myself.
I hope you like!

seapower

isnt Nobody Move Nobody Gets Hurt a We Are Scientists song?

jasonsho

seapower - i've never heard of that band, but its what bank robbers say when theyre robbing a bank

cindylou

are we supposed to wear this to rob banks?

shirtflirt

nobody move nobody get hurt is an old saying way before we are scientists.

really fun, but wasn't this stolen off a website?

had to.

5$

J-Ray

love$

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

OH MY GOD! You are my most favoritest Seattle artist!!! I'm 5$ing everything you ever submit here for all of time.

lorendarocks

i would like it better without the words.

HA! j/k

5$!

jasonsho

mezo - haha thanks. i gets no love in this here town.

helo

clever with substance behind it - very nice design

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

i think this is about casual sex.

OHHgroovy

man, this is an old fav. i want this so much! 5$

MCS4096

lol @ bio-bot

This is great, I'll totally wear it!

BrandonB11

really clever and looks good on a shirt

5$

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I really like this $5

seapower

sorry man! i like the design tho. good luck, hope it scores well!!

E. G.

Thanks Jason, I love your stuff, it gives me a reason to come back to Threadless.

Rock on.

sierragrace

lovely and simple and cute. good work :)

jpeacockdesign

reminds me of the band Red Top Road, although you probably have never heard of them. but i frickin' love this $5

Jay Jay Fool

i love jason's art and i LOVE this shirt!! i missed it then he 1st put it out!! so if it wins i'm gitting 2 !!!

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Ha! Really cool. Love the colors, type and the way it looks on the tee. 5$

d.rims

nice and punchy

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

We Are Scientists? WTF are you ppl going on about,Eazy-E goddamn it! "THE bitch had dick!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ2ldDGlJqM

Anyway, it's a commonly used phrase, I don't know why ppl are freaking out. Personally, I wish the L / love thing was dropped because everything is awesome.

5ved and buyed.

lickpink

great job congrats! I love typography!

jasonsho

thanks on the typography compliments! as a type-appreciator but non-expert, it makes me happy to hear.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

There is WAY too much going on here. The concept could work I think, but it needs to be illustrated differently.

Scottworth

Yeah id wear this $5, Very cool. It also reminds me of the Brand New song Nobody Moves.

atorrey

please please threadless pick this shirt! I've been wanting to buy this from Jason Sho Green forEVAH.

No account?
Join Us