Close
One second...

so...long

• by tikno
  • posted Feb 02, 2008
  • 13 Comments

Watch this
Prexis

i don't really get it, is it just that the ones cube has been out so long he's melting?

i did get a laugh from how you forgot to change the shadow colour on the white shirt though, looks like they're pissing themselves

LINK2DPAST

"So long" as in goodbye.

Raphe10

why is the shadow mustard yellow?

chelly

and thanks for all the fish

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Ha! Cute design (yet also sad). Nice concept and I like the style.

gennybear

igo2cairo must be the designers aunt or something. This is plain awful and there is no point.

tikno

ya I've forgotten to change the shadow color. actually this design just for yellow t-shirt

catalina_s

damn gennybear. that's incredibly rude. just cause you don't like it doesn't mean someone else can't like it.

Icepyro

yr on the right track, it just wasnt executed that well.

igo2cairo

LOL. Thanks catalina :) Anyway, just for the record I'm a guy, and not tikno's aunt or uncle or anything else! Yes, the technique is a little rough, I agree, but tikno has some cool ideas and a good design-sense.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Man...i REALLY have to get some more collabers so all my ideas aren't done in way different ways by others so that when it finally gets done i don't hear anyone yell "rip-off!"

lol...fun idea just not an execution i can get behind.

igo2cairo

Well FA, that's why I only scored a 2... but still, I love the absurdist idea behind this. I think with a little polishing (ok, a lot of polishing) this design could work. OK, my advice to tickno - don't rush things out! I'm not being judgemental, because I've done the exactly the same thing and have lived to regret it. I've seen some of your other work and know you're capable of a polished presentation.

viennagirl

looks like they all pee'd on the white shirt.haha

No account?
Join Us