Close
One second...

Tetris Digest

A scientific diagram showing how the body breaks down tetris blocks when eaten.

Watch this
maibelline

A scientific diagram showing how the body breaks down tetris blocks when eaten.

ekrass

what is the violet thing supposed to be? it has a shape more or less of a stomach, it's placed in the chest and is connected with the alimentary tract but only with one end, now that's tricky.

Wiffler

It's supposed to be the organ in the human body that turns food into Tetris blocks...duh!

ThreadyMunster

Yah, are there TWO stomachs, or is the square at the bottom something else? There's some alien biology going on here. A cool idea, but somehow lost in the body of it.

dangerous dave

this is balls... intestines are after the stomach for starters and and ... bah.. can't be bothered...

Chuckyfreak

wa wah wahhh...funny...

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

I know people like inside of the body shirts, i know people like tetris shirts, but i honestly don't see a good reason for them to be combined to form one mega-awkward design here. I'm just seeing this as a concept that makes sense if you choose not to think about it for more than a few seconds, but falls apart if you press on for a few more. also, it's proportionately cuckoo and isn't very eye-pleasing.

ekrass

thx wiffler:)

MiniVixen

Great concept, a real winner. I think the art and the style could be improved quite a bit.
Like people have said, the digestive tract isn't quite correct and it's a bit fussy.

With work I would wear this :D

Purple_Baroness

the idea of this shirt is cool. But i wouldn't wear it.

dinokid19

Fliping insane
i love it

yubaba

sweet

plastic_atomic

Mostly too crudely drawn to be worth buying, but a great idea if you work on it.

SammiGirl

cute idea but I think the graphics are pretty choppy, I wouldn't buy it w/o new graphics

shieny

like the idea but not the graphic

LeRoi

not anatomically correct.
shame!

Abbylg

i think what you guys think is the stomach, is actually the colon. as in, the tetris blocks have already been digested, and are now waiting to be pooped out?

Hiphopopotomus

liver? i think so. my eyes are pleased.

No account?