Underneath

Watch this
kaleigh07

I like the tree, but with the background its a little busy. 4$

bjs32

no fuzzy print

amkam007

i agree, no fuzzy print! i like the background.

krizpiyo

I agree..the background is a little busy..although the purple one looks pretty cool :)

The Screamo Kid

mmkay then!

NO FUZZY PRINT!

what should I try instead?

plumsonic

hahah i watched you make this!! i love it, and would soooo buy it!

i really like it. while i agree it might be a tad bit busy, i like it that way. great job!

ekrass

a single tree? no, that can't be, i have never ever seen anything like that before;)

Qrasaanah

I really like it, background and all.
Especially on the green, I think that one looks AMAZING.

LINK2DPAST

The background looks cool. Maybe try a very subtly colored belt print instead of just a background for your image.

J Hunt

It's cool, but Threadless isn't going to put a shirt in print that's been done 1,000,000 times. The tree/root theme is overused. The paint splatter as well. Not to be mean, but this design is not unique.

azure8472

third plain old tree tonight. sorry.

jcoddington

I think the tree alone is great. The background flourish is alittle much.

The Screamo Kid

I thought I made the image with enough resolution, but IDK.
Sorry about the quality.

FYI: I've not seen a tree design like this at all in thredless. I've been through the designs and all.

I tried to send it in as a belt print, but it got rejected....

JenandCam

Cool and I'd buy it without the pattern background.

Nerdocalypse

I could go either way on the fuzzy ... but yeah that background is far to busy ... tone it down or get rid of it

ben mcc-b

all the swirly tree thins look great together

Blainer

i like it background and all, but def like it better on any color but white...especially the green and grey

Blainer

i like it background and all, but def like it better on any color but white...especially the green and grey

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

i hate trees. they support arboreal terrorists.

tardwagon

I just don't like the tribal with organic with filigree with rainbow; you've too many main ideas on one shirt. A good start with your first submission though.

beecky

no fuzzy print. And that background has got to go. But other than that, I like it. Even if there are a lot of tree shirts :)

eschliff

no fuzzy, and i dont like the repeated background. maybe just one of the blue things enlarged behind the tree. idk . i like it otherwise, even if there are alot of tree shirt, theyre all sold out and i want one

Skap 1er

I'd definitely wear it if it was just the tree with the subtle splatter

The Screamo Kid

thanks guys for all the suggestions.
I guess only tommorrow will tell...

LaurenRds

I love the tree, i love the background. Maybe it's just me, but I like busy things. Actually, to break out of the crowd, I like the fuzzy print. Gives it some texture and makes it seem like a fabric print. almost brocade-like

The Screamo Kid

that's what I was kinda goin for
and it would make the printing of all the little tree branches easier

the_mcr_kid

If you took out the "ribbons" by the trunk of the tree I'd buy it 4 for now

No account?
Join Us