Watch this
beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

very cool!

beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

could you explain about the meaning though?:)5

BrandonB11

this is a super amazing illustration but i also would like to k now the meaning behind it

5 with possible money if u can just explain a little bit

i think its supposed to be a class ruinion but not exactly sure

pickledbib

no need for explanation... ppl can make up their own minds... the differing interpretations of this design adds that extra element... nice!

Breidholt

Hi!

This is a family portrait, actually. I wanted to do the most interesting group of people possible.

The purpuse is to be a kind of a colorful mess at first, but when you get in close, there's a lot going on. And there should be something new to notice every time.

Hope you like everybody!

Toupie

funny, i like it

anushka

Are these Threadless designers? I think I picture Mezo as the girl near the top with the glass of vino.

Sunshine69

i really enjoy looking at this.

Sunshine69

except maybe not the part with the poo

SoulfumeInc

really nice! so many different expressions here. great illo!

EmbryoProject

I love the captain on the top...easy 5

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

A great array of characterizations. Very intriguing/interesting, the colors are wild and crazy but somehow harmonious and fitting to the subject matter. I agree with Sunshine though, why the lame poop gag amidst the coolness? Great work.

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
5$

Breidholt

Thanks for the kind words guys!

svrtknkrr
svrtknkrr profile pic Alumni

U got a really nice style going on. 4

helo

This is AMAZING !

theurbanraptor

wow! this is so flippin cool!
great job

Leng

unique work. i like it.

loganxman

nice! 5$ I love the girl with the soccer ball

tuktman

a pleasure to look over this, and all of its little detailed characters... like a super hero school reunion..

ryanwho

CALIFORNIA RAISON!? 5!
Poo on the floor, minus 1.
Good stuff.

ghiti

This is a great design and a great concept! Lots of interaction which is great.

The only problem I have is that some of the characters seems to blend together, especially in the middle. Sometimes it's hard to tell when one begins and one ends, for example to the left the superhero guy with the F on the forehead and the guy above him with the controller necklace. There are too many people with magenta shirts in the middle.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

It's like the cover of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band meets Imaginary Friends!

I really don't have an issue clarifying where people begin and end, I like the color scheme and style as is.

citrouille

Did that raisin-looking fellow take a poo?

Breidholt

Thanks for your comments!

I appreciate the tips and critiques. I can definitely look into the blending-issue (maybe put in some outlines or break up some forms with patterns) and I'll see if a pooper-scooper is needed ;)

Again, thanks everybody!

C86
C86 profile pic Alumni

good work my friend - loving the colours

LlZARD99

Do NOT get rid of the poop! To me, that was the funniest part. We ALL have a shit-head at our family reunions. (LOL) Please keep it.
I love that every time you look at it, you see something new, and I think that some of the charachters blending together is kinda cool. Reminds me of that old "What do you see when you look at this...a young lady with a hat on, or an old lady smiling" optical illusion. Works for me!

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

if this doesnt get printed.
you should submit the original version
as a simulated process print.
it can pick up all the colors.

looking forward to seeing more of your work here
and hopefullly a print so i can wear some of it

No account?
Join Us