Tree of Life

Threadless loves revolution and so do i, what a fun submission for the new year.

For this design it would be printed using simulated process. It would be bold, it would be bright and

the design would surely bounce straight off your chest.

I'm also confident that this method would also be able to print the subtle glow around the

design.

"trees for tree's sake… and specifically that ONE tree" - but it's a REVOLUTION...

Watch this
past tense of draw

Threadless loves revolution and so do i, what a fun submission for the new year.
For this design it would be printed using simulated process. It would be bold, it would be bright and
the design would surely bounce straight off your chest.

I'm also confident that this method would also be able to print the subtle glow around the
design.

"trees for tree's sake… and specifically that ONE tree" - but it's a REVOLUTION...

FoxyPhoenix

I absolutely love it! $5 for both colors.

creative fisheries

Love it! I just wished it could glow in the dark (using colour glow inks)

sissyspacecase

That's incredible! I thought is was the nervous system before i saw the title either way it's brilliant.

julianpwilbury

That is amazing! I'm not sure if the colour glow exsists for those colours (if they did that would be amazing!) but I'd love it either way!

$5

Icepyro

nice man! glad you finaly submited it!

StormInATeacup

awesome! colour glow or no glow it's amazing lighting

past tense of draw

hehe, yeah icepyro, it took me a couple of weeks. Was starting to think i wouldn't finish it before the deadline...Really pleased i'm getting some positive feedback though.
Thanks guys and girls.

Xanetia

Blue blue blue blue!! 5$

poohbearmama

Very nice! Would like this better if placement were not centered.

past tense of draw

do you mean slightly off center, or like a plaque on one pec??

Where would you put it?

casemee

That looks awesome

casemee

Oh and 5$

ShinAkuma666

Awesime design, perfect like that !

Yellerz

it reminds me of those sprint commercials...where everything is at the speed of light

LightbringerJoy

I know the entire burner community will eat the burn one up!

Nerdocalypse

either color would be perfect... maybe one on the t-shirt and the other on a hoody...

Pixtoons

Umm... There is no ink on earth that will simulate the brightness of this illustration. RGB does not equal print quality. Kinda cool otherwise.

past tense of draw

It was designed using CMYK actually, and it would be printed using simulated process, which works best on dark colours - they also say that if you want something bright then simulated process is the closest you will get - and apparently the results are amazingly similiar in brightness and colour to the original design [probably why they recommend it for photorealistic prints].......

ShinAkuma666

Awesome ! I want this to win so bad !

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

The glow coming off this shirt is contagiously incredible, but im not too fond of the design itself. Nice vertical illo tho.

LaNaeNae

i want both colors, but either one would do!
5$

drspjackson

love it, love it, love it!
$5

No account?
Join Us