Close
One second...

entertain yourself.

The outline, shown in the darkened area, is to be printed in superglow. The flourish coming out of the television is to be printed in suede. The concept is to turn off the mind controlling, brain rotting television. Or just set it on fire.

Watch this
microwaves

The outline, shown in the darkened area, is to be printed in superglow. The flourish coming out of the television is to be printed in suede. The concept is to turn off the mind controlling, brain rotting television. Or just set it on fire.

heilslam

very cool, I want one!

--GEORGiA

Hah, awesome

lucky lindy

awesome. i love this design. a fresh idea that i havent see before . very kool. id buy one for sure.

freerideanna

You are already a winner...Sweeeeeet concept and I'm down with the awesomo primary colors.

flippity

What a great concept! I would totally buy this shirt if it was textured as described-rock on!

npbade

um, yeah. legit sir. very, very much so. i'm impressed. i'd write more but scrubs is on soon......

classicrockrox

i really love the simple color scheme and the design.

avery1

very cool concept--love the colors and the glow!!!

kissmeimshitfaced

Whats the super glow bit around his hand/crotch meant to be.

microwaves

he's holding a gas can.

yelrac

"The concept is to turn off the mind controlling, brain rotting television. Or just set it on fire."

really? because the message that I'm getting from this at first glance is that the only way to entertain yourself is to bring television into it.

amandatrock

i like this a lot but not in suede.

microwaves

the subliminal superglow shows that watching television fuels the fire and gives the media more control over you. Or that you should set it on fire and watch it burn.

kevkline

very relevant. good job

Yellerz

yes! and I luv it on grey

kaleigh07

love the colors.

microwaves

thanks for all the comments and support, gang.

No account?
Join Us