Close
One second...

Look into my Soul... for 25 cents

This was patterned after an actually old carnival movie machine. It might get some bold onlookers in trouble with your husband or wife, but think of all the money you'll make in quarters!

Watch this
ThreadyMunster

This was patterned after an actually old carnival movie machine. It might get some bold onlookers in trouble with your husband or wife, but think of all the money you'll make in quarters!

Keter

Oh, some of us don't need any help getting others to stare there...and we don't want a printed invitation for them to bury their faces there. Cute idea, though.

J-Ray

lol^

Wiffler

At least you could get a quarter for it...

Bio-bot 9000

so, do I see a new picture of like dinosaurs or the construction of Disneyland each time I squeeze a boob?

Dog Boy

heehee... you said "boob"

doctorzor

viva coin-op!

NotoriousStar

there is one of those machines at the marie calendar's by my house, awesome design!

MCS4096

look into my boobs more like...

BrandonB11

you should have pamela anderson as a model

Katiedood

Look deeper... you're getting sweepy!

viralVISUAL

Thinkin' on the lady folk, aren't ya.

milwaukeegirl

Love the idea, but the placement is really a problem! Eye contact! Eye contact!

bobobob1230

LOOK INTO MY BOOBS! 25C! i think its worth more then that

ThreadyMunster

Ooops, yah, in retrospect I suppose this might work better on the BACK of a shirt (for people with boobless backs, of course), but honestly, I didn't intend it to be a chest magnet for eyes. I did the design and placed it on the front of the shirt like normal. Who knows, though, maybe enough people will WANT the extra attention???

ekrass

your soul is in your chest?

kaleigh07

Yea wouldn't wear this, its more of a guys shirt. sorry.

ThreadyMunster

You guys are right on this one. I really should have run this through the critique first. It was so simple, I didn't think it needed it. I wish I could add "placement on the back for women's shirt" to it now.

FRICKINAWESOME

You could put this on the back and/or the bottom of the tee or wrap it around, and also put the text on the shirt...it really adds to the concept and doesn't make you look like as much of a pure-bred attention whore!

Gazza7

hahah
i like it

a lot of people may not recognise the old carnival movie machines thought

esthergrondahl

I like the idea and think it would work best on the back. Don't let people get you down. It's a great design.

loremjay

I like it on front, but I can see how it might be an issue. I'd put it on back just in case. Or front, just for guys or something.

loremjay

hmm. might have been good if I'd noticed the "scoring completed" first, eh? XD

No account?