Close
One second...

Global Warming

• by DrStein
  • posted Jan 25, 2008
  • 10 Comments

This is a rather simple design I came up with a couple of days ago.

The black outline should be puffed so it stands out from the rest of the design.

Thanks for watching!

Watch this
DrStein

This is a rather simple design I came up with a couple of days ago.

The black outline should be puffed so it stands out from the rest of the design.

Thanks for watching!

porphyrogene

Recommendation: It is a very cute design but also a bit to simplistic. Also, I can't tell...Is the penguin smiling?

islandstrand

This is good, I like the design, But I dunno if am reading this it right but is there a "Global Warming" Theme To this ?? That could be a cool angle to Swing it,

islandstrand

Oh my goodness I did not look at the name till now... but a radiant sun and some vapors may add to the message .

DrStein

Uhmmm, yeah the sun, I didn't think of it, the idea is that the penguin doesn't know where to go.

Also, yeah, the inspiration is from penguins from Mario games, I wouldn't say they look exactly the same, but whatever

projekct

Cute illustration. However, I think it should be smaller on the shirt.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

without the title, there's not a strong global warming feel to this. Penguins stand on small ice floes all the time, especially in the summer. also, maybe he's wondering whether he should jump in and risk getting torn apart by a leopard seal.

goldenhum

it's cute, but i feel like it's been done before with a polar bear.

edean

why would the penguin not know where to go? did it forget how to swim, or is the water too hot?

azukar

Sorry, this doesn't have anywhere as much impact as the polar bear one, even in terms of referencing global warming.

No account?
Join Us