Close
One second...

Evolution of the Guitar

A Tribute to the World Greatest Instrument(TM)

From its humble beginning as a simple musical hunting weapon to its future as a laser stringed intergalactic shredding tool, no other instrument has helped shaped the world of human invention more than the mighty Guitar.

Inspiring the engineers of the Steam Age to use the power of the guitar to create a new method of transport, to using the familiar shapes and materials of the early electric guitars to influence the design of everyday 1950's household appliances... The guitar is truly an icon of the past, present and future.

Celebrate the great riff it has made in time, music and design with this special Tee.

Detailed views and colour versions are available in the links below, as well as a note free options for all you text haters.

The Plectrum/Pic logo isn't featured on the shirt, although it could be if you really want it.

This is my first time animating a design so apologies for any gratuitous Flash work.

And a special thanks to iDanSimpson for his Threadless tee colour model shots. Much appreciated.

Comments welcome.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
SEVEN-HUNDRED

A Tribute to the World Greatest Instrument(TM)

From its humble beginning as a simple musical hunting weapon to its future as a laser stringed intergalactic shredding tool, no other instrument has helped shaped the world of human invention more than the mighty Guitar.

Inspiring the engineers of the Steam Age to use the power of the guitar to create a new method of transport, to using the familiar shapes and materials of the early electric guitars to influence the design of everyday 1950's household appliances... The guitar is truly an icon of the past, present and future.

Celebrate the great riff it has made in time, music and design with this special Tee.

Detailed views and colour versions are available in the links below, as well as a note free options for all you text haters.

The Plectrum/Pic logo isn't featured on the shirt, although it could be if you really want it.

This is my first time animating a design so apologies for any gratuitous Flash work.

And a special thanks to iDanSimpson for his Threadless tee colour model shots. Much appreciated.

Comments welcome.

kwwojo

nice nice nice! 55555

Sunshine69

I really like this. your flash is going too fast, though.

J-Ray

what he said^

TheDood

what they said. love the steam guitar though =)

GamerJV

you can right click and hit the play button to pause
hit play again to resume

Dabem

yeah I had to do the pause thing too, next time make the flash only play once. I do like the art though, I had a similar idea but this is brilliant execution. High $5.

the czar

Shit, how heavy would that steam powered guitar be!
Nice job

Whyiseveryusernameiwanttaken...

Flash is annoying... right click and undo the loop setting then it just plays once and you can actually see the design. Looks good... "6 unique colours" though, wtf? Think about the word unique before you use it. 3.5

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Apologies for the overly speedy flash...

wotto

awesome $5

chelly

why is there no keytar?

very good design.

B. Armstrong

I want a guitar with laser strings!

Raphe10

i really hop ethe electric guitar wasnt supposed to be accurate at all,

emeryg

Not only looks good but it Sounds Good!

Ravynstar

Yes for blue with notes, and that little guitar pick is a must!

clause

interesting... man

leylowe

Very clever! I love it!

helo

really liking the tongue in cheek approach you took
with this. Clever text and great visuals = great design
Way to go, SEVEN-HUNDRED

vinnylo

i like this a lot, in todays u world u know u need the guitar hero! lol!

shiroyi

I think there's too many tiny words by the side.

juliejeremiah

Whoa, a solar-powered laser beam guitar!

Have you been listening to PRISM?

TeeLair

awesome... i like this a lot!

courtney pie

fantastic tee!
fantastic presentation!
$5!

Operator

neato potato!

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Thanks everyone...

and no Raphe10 - the electric guitar isn't meant to be all that realistic... i wanted it to look electric, but not quite right...

druff

I'd buy this. $5

theSeventhSon

I remember this from the critiques. I love this design. $5!

DreamAboutCake

I am a guitar lover and i too love your design!

meerkat77

Love the Steamocaster & Snakehead the best...as usual your imagination astounds me. As for the Hendrixium alloy, well that's just genius! Rock on dude! x

Lazaroo

I need this! $5 please everyone!

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

woww! very nice...well done job man! 5$! :D

Lhiiiz

Ha! This is great! Loved the presentation too!

Tinglyfeet

Great 5 and buy! Love the humor.

dacat

Pretty cool and funny 700 $5

Leeda

Outstanding design! $5.

ISABOA

5$!!! great work

phones

love the steam-punk guitar

Page:
  1. 1