Close
One second...

Coppers & Crooks

Remember how much fun it was playing with your toy police cars?

well, i did too and that inspired me to design a shirt based on that experience.

also, if you still have youre toys, you can use the simple yet engaging (i hope) complete set of rules on the back of the shirt to play Coppers&Crooks!

enjoy!

Watch this
classicoke
classicoke profile pic Alumni

Remember how much fun it was playing with your toy police cars?

well, i did too and that inspired me to design a shirt based on that experience.

also, if you still have youre toys, you can use the simple yet engaging (i hope) complete set of rules on the back of the shirt to play Coppers&Crooks!

enjoy!

Mindylane

:(
The colorful picture is wonderful. Unfortunately, I do not love the instructions.

von Vismal

I like the 2/3 color art on left a LOT better and don't like the rules on the back... they're huge! Could it just be the art on the front?

thequarterdeluxe

Just have the art man. It's cool by itself. Fo sho. I will give you a five anyways because it's a good game. I am pretty sure you make your own rules.

classicoke

sure, rules are optional.

Melikochan

It's a 5 with rules optional -- I like it much better without.

vinnylo

good shit, but the game is called cops and robbers

Ed117

i like it on the army green

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

Looks great on sand.

funkysub

The simply design on army green looks much better

funkysub

Er, simpler.

neon leon

Front looks nice, but the back...uh no.

Raphe10

i thought it was called cops and robbers?

imnathan

Both are great, but I think sand and no rules FTW

mralphabetman

Cops and Robbers. No Rules. Front art is pure BRILLIANT.

jpweeks

green one, no rules on back
cool design

theangeli

I'm torn on the rules issue. I think that a good pdf version should be available for download with the shirt at the very least. Love the version in yellows. 5$

classicoke

"detailed rules to be found in classlessjokes blog"

classicoke

my game, with my rules, is called coppers and crooks. and yes, the shirt might be better off without.

jpeacockdesign

simple rules? that looks like WAY too much to read, i love the concept tho and the front is great $5

Manta

Dope on green! 5

jchicago

LOVE the 8 colour version! Doesn't need the rules at all!!!!!!

classicoke

hehe, my friends and i could never afford warhammer (and the likes) so we made up our own rules using toys. the rules are probably super unbalanced and i didnt put more than a couple work into it so, while they are (?) a fun read and playable, the shirt might be better of without.

and thanks bio-bot! what did you think about the rules? =)

BobbyAnderson

HEY I THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA TO WRITE ARMY GREEN FOUR COLORS AND SAND FOUR COLORS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SHIRTS BECAUSE THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

azure7sky

This would feel awful to wear with all that screen print on the back. The idea is sound without the rules on the back.

chanda two hats

i think the front is badass.

the back, though. not only does it look horrible but just glancing at the larger size i spotted two spelling errors. i know it's picky but spelling is important.

brittanyleigh1010

i love, love, love the front in both the 4 and the 8 color versions. i agree with everyone else in that the rules on the back is too much, but i would definitely wear it if the back just had the name of the game

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

I like the green version without the rules, nice work!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

for god sakes man, for making such a sweet piece of art and concept on the front, why would you EVER think something as gigantic and unwiedly as those rules that take up the entire back of the shirt were needed? lol. Love the front tho, nice work without War and Peace to read on the back of it.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

just art, the rules are terrible - can you imagine wearing that much ink in a print? the t-shirt wouldnt breathe at all.

cindylou

way too much going on with the hands and the sign on the bank and the detailed scene.

classicoke

should i try to have the design pulled and resub with front art only and perhaps tweak it little? suggestions?

Ignacio1200

nice art, the back sucks,

Wallace Inc.

No instructions!
The front is pretty rad.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

The front illustration is wonderful, but I have to agree with everyone, lose the back instructions! 5$ without the back.

zorack

too much...

No account?
Join Us