Close
One second...

Spiritual Symphony

This is a collaborative effort between myself and watch.me.work which utilizes a printing method known as "discharge printing" that essentially removes the shirt color without laying a heavy coat of white ink on the fabric and then is overprinted with a sepia tone to create the aged yellow look you see here.

The concept behind the design is that through spiritual meandering one learns: Although we may not get along, our Gods, prophets, and spiritual leaders would most definitely have. And the most likely outcome of this close friendship would have been a jam band that toured the world spreading their message of peace, love, and understanding. Past, Present, and Future generations alike would have all seen and heard their message, oh and the theme can also be seen in their instruments with the old 4 string bass, the futuristic lead guitar which uses lasers to track your finger movement, the casio keyboard, and the drum set. Enjoy

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

This is a collaborative effort between myself and watch.me.work which utilizes a printing method known as "discharge printing" that essentially removes the shirt color without laying a heavy coat of white ink on the fabric and then is overprinted with a sepia tone to create the aged yellow look you see here.

The concept behind the design is that through spiritual meandering one learns: Although we may not get along, our Gods, prophets, and spiritual leaders would most definitely have. And the most likely outcome of this close friendship would have been a jam band that toured the world spreading their message of peace, love, and understanding. Past, Present, and Future generations alike would have all seen and heard their message, oh and the theme can also be seen in their instruments with the old 4 string bass, the futuristic lead guitar which uses lasers to track your finger movement, the casio keyboard, and the drum set. Enjoy

Apocalyptee

Being a drummer myself, I love that it's the hideous blob-monster-god that gets the set...... :)

Sweet idea! You're definitely right, by the way...all the deities would have gotten along just fine, but for some reason, their creation's can't manage it....oh well.

$5 Sweet design! Good luck getting printed, cuz I want one!

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

I think you're gonna have a VERY good afterlife for designing this.
Nothin' but 5s from me, fantastic job.

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

ftw

5$ - great job.

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

$555
super great

Pop-Monkey

I really don't think these deities would have gotten along AT ALL (based on the sacred texts of the religions represented)... but the design is very good. The placement of the image (friggin huge and all-encompassing) really works in your favor!

SM Designs

and the winner is... YOU!

$5

yoshi andrian
yoshi andrian profile pic Alumni

super illustration!!

littlem

super hot!!!

mathiole
mathiole profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRINT THIS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

blob-monster-god :D

mvckalel

EXCELLENT

Great idea, great execution, great design. Not only is the printing method pretty original (or at least great), but the overall theme and design. Great job!

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

good GOD, this is wonderful

madruga

HOLYSHIT!!! that's perfect!

Versailles

I have no words... only $5

wi-lly

I would definitely wear this! Monster as a drummer is great (I play drums too). $5

panda whore

Effin awesom. . . 5,5,5,5,5,5,

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

that's Ganesh, the elephant god.

[+duracell-]

this is a very good illustration
but jesus would not rock out with satan
so it makes very little sense

Ellsswhere

hahaha oh that is so very funny, that is correct kaloyster, it is actually Ganesha, the elephant headed Deity
I don't know if thats my fault for not properly illustrating him or if its just a lack of knowledge on some voters part, either way I hope you enjoy what does make sense to you all

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

sigh, if it only were that easy in real life.
Wonderful idea and execution 5$

SoulfumeInc

best discogs sub yet!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Amazing illustration! I just wish the top of the design was nudged a little bit further down from the collar. Girls shirts are so tight around the neck I don't like having designs start right under my chin.

But anyways $5 and I would totally buy it!

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

Ganesha would probably be replaced by Vishnu on the next tour anyways. Drummers are a dime a dozen
awesome! print it! 5

citrouille

This is the best discogs sub period. Print pleeeeeease.$5.

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

holy shit on a stick batman!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Awesome work 5

iDanSimpson

i need to go to the lab to check out the results of my tests, but i'm pretty sure that this ridiculously good.

Don Vito

Great job!! 5

chelly

neat

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great work Ells!

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

thanks for giving everyone else a chance, Jeff. We appreciate it. $5.

Cardello

you win. $5

miraclebubble

WOW! This is fantastic. Your illustration is gorgeous and the colors are perfect. I'm usually hesitant to buy shirts where the design goes that close to the neck, but would throw caution to the wind with this one and buy it anyway. 5$

nivius

This is pretty awesome. Very well drawn.

However, as far as I understand, Muslims have a big problem with any depictions of their deities/prophets/etc. and would find this potentially very, very offensive. That's why mosques are decorated with floral patterns and abstract designs, because they find images of prominent religious figures to be idolatry.

$5 for the artwork,
but a $4 for the potentially problematic imagery.

Gringz
Gringz profile pic Alumni

5$ for the shirt, 5$ for the funny comments

Savoy

print this!!! amazing - including the concept
$5 ..of course

Ellsswhere

to quickly nip that problem before it snowballs nivius... yes i understand and it was taken into consideration during the making, if this poses a problem i am willing to engulf the person you describe in flames, which is essentially equal to a Christian halo and is prevalent in early art depicting said figure

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

awesome awesome work $5

Mojie

Nice work! I recognized Ganesh right away. :)

jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

fantastic work jeff!! this is beautiful!!

farflung
farflung profile pic Alumni

i would buy this. i would wear it often. it would be hanging from my body in tatters before i gave it up.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us