Close
One second...

Light Bright

First design inspired by the LiteBrite.

Prefect shirt to customize. Write a message for the world to see. Create that perfect argyle pattern to match those favorite kicks.

Prefect for that special Valentine.

Simply color in the circles with a permanent marker like a sharpie to create an image or text. Great for a very intricate piece or bold text.

Thanks....

Watch this
watchorn_01

First design inspired by the LiteBrite.

Prefect shirt to customize. Write a message for the world to see. Create that perfect argyle pattern to match those favorite kicks.

Prefect for that special Valentine.

Simply color in the circles with a permanent marker like a sharpie to create an image or text. Great for a very intricate piece or bold text.

Thanks....

READYdot

Very cool idea!

keb5030

haha awesome idea! litebrites were the best!

Keter

LOL! Clever.

Manny11

I love it......put me down for three...........

jennifermarihageman

Fun idea. I wonder how good it would look in real life?

Manny11

I actually think it would work quite well. Think of all the sharpie colours you could use.....

adamwhite

Ahhh.. I have been working on a Lite Brite design too.

Cool job, by the way!

rubymikeandike88

I'd like it better if instead of copying the idea of customizing if you actually madde a lightbrite design

Peppermont

I saw something almost identical to this on Diesel Sweeties except the concept was pixels rather than lite brite. I don't think it was ever made (?) and I'm not saying this is a rip off--but I remember some mention of sharpies not working on screen print?? There was some sort of complication. But if it worked out alright, this print, I'd probably buy it. Whee lite brite =)

borderline superhero

this is very very stimulating for the mind. how did you think of it?

tangel'd

i thought threadless was about submitting designs, not getting people to do it for you!

Quartzy

This is awesome! $5

olie!

Very creative idea!

watchorn_01

I appreciate everyones votes and feedback.....greatly appreciated.

LetsDance

Yes, I love it.

VersionGear

I Love This! *But, do you think it could maybe be 2/3 the size? I'm all for customization, but that makes for a rather large palette...

drkilljoy77

Could it be Flock or some other type of thread or something that could be stained? I dunno just throwing out thoughts. Instead of trying to sharpy rubber dots. lol

juliobesq

Seen this before but you can't keep a good idea down. If it's printed it has to come with a pen of course...

phapboy

very cool idea.

Classik

sooo cute!
$5 fo sho
:D

StrayGhostie

seen this here before, sadly

EskimoJo

Arrrgghh! Is the yellow thing an apostrophe? If so, what is it doing there? As nice as the design is, the poor grammar puts me off scoring it higher! Sorry!

watchorn_01

EskimoJo that is not the shirt that is getting scored, it is the one on the left.......just the dots.....you make your own design with sharpies, the one on the right is just an example...sorry for the confusion.

watchorn_01

I did some research prior to the design. Sharpie has a series of 15 oil based markers made for rubber and cloth. As well have the rub-a-dub marker that guarantees that it will with stand multiple washes.

Thanks

correct

if it worked i'd definately buy.
very cute.

akaMazi

Woah, very creative! I know that I couldn't bring myself to draw on my shirt permanently, though, so I wouldn't buy it. Nonetheless, I'll rate it highly.

shiroyi

i'm not a good artist. i dont wanna wear what i draw, thats why i'm here, buying what people draw.

tvt

Grid of white dots: 0.

evilious

um i have seen it done. in a print mag

No account?