Close
One second...

In my pocket

Watch this
T.A.C.

Ariel is in your pocket! coooollllllll 5 for sure!

Raphe10

with a hair covering nipple version?

oneitis

is that Jennifer Connelly?

von Vismal

No comment necessary, that art is fantastic.

numbsock

saw Jennifer Connelly too =P

Chuckyfreak

what's wrong with showing a little nipple?

NothingbutaName

very nice. the nipple does seem to stick out like a sore thumb (or like a perky nipple?) reminds me of little mermaid.

citrouille

Why is everyone so opposed to bewbies?

Art Dud

Is this about lebians? If not why was she in Jennifer Connellys pocket all fishy and stuff?. By the way I love peeping the nips dude

roadkill3d

Great illo skills. Keep subbing!

audrarose19

Awesome artwork. You might want to cover the nipples, just so you won't offend some people.

Trishpix

my god! what's up with everyone wanting to cover the nipple? kind or pathetic. is Threadless really that uptight?

great art...keep the nipple. Prudes be damned!!!!

erin_everlasting

i think theres more to think about in terms of whether we see the nips or not... its not whether us as the wearer minds, its who sees. i spend alot of time around younger ones and i just dont think they'd see it as beautiful.

i would prefer that they were covered. but the design is beautiful. you have a great style.

-Ranko-

Ladies and gentlemen, please remove your shirts.

Do you see those two things on your chest? They're a darker color then your flesh...that's right, those things. They're nipples. They're natural.

Awesome sub.

Maxist

Ranko, the funny thing is that we where shirts because we intend to cover up those natural nipples.

If I wanted nipples displayed, I wouldn't wear t shirts at all...

upkt

Linda!!! 5$

balthazaar

Mmmm, nipples. Not sure if I'd wear it, but I definitely dig the artwork. Well done!

yue kitty

i love the style and the artwork
$5
don't really care about the boobs

nike1

i love the design.
it's beautiful.
leave the breasts (nipples and all).
if you work around younger kids, in an environment that wouldn't consider it work appropriate, don't wear it then.
don't like the nipples and breasts at all?

don't buy the t-shirt. simple.

chelly

is this about being on zee rag?

malcatrazz

i like the idea of people being concerned about kids seeing nipples. is there some sort of connection between bare boobs and and the decline of civilization because i'm sure something like that would have made the news.

Leave the nipples. kids, but mainly their parents, should be concerned with things a little more important than 2 dimensional boobs.

barbaraemanuel

What is the problem with drawings of nipples? Is it a religion matter in the USA?

Seriously, I'm not teasing or anything... I am just curious, because young people censoring drawn nipples on t-shirts is something very different from other countries I know.

J-Ray

I has nipplez!

lucari

its just not necessary

Arvee

$5

Leeda

Awesome! $5

orangekazoo

i has nipply red-haired lady in ma' pocket??! D:
scaaaary

BrandonB11

jennifer connely on her period?

stilll great illo

maddingo

ummm alright wel that comment before has "ruined this" for me.

zorack

What can I say. Both of them are HOT! Nice one dude. give yourself a pat on the back ant I'll give a $5. Good one.

reetzy_chick

With or without the nipple showing...I dont think I would wear this...

akaMazi

So, Ariel is in Jennifer Connelly's pocket, figuratively. Care to enlighten us as to what this means?

KellyKorova

it's probably just me but i feel like she looks like she has to pee really bad.

yesohrobot

That's Jennifer Conelly

minuku

It's a great design, but to me the girl's pose seems really awkward. Why is she hunched over? It looks like she's about to hop away or something. Other than that, I love it (I'd say keep the nipples bare.) $5 if you change the pose.

Afromation

Excellent work $5

No account?