Close
One second...

Chamelegyle

Watch this
Art Dud

That's one blending in mother fudcker.

cobalta

I love reptile shirts! But, shouldn't he be holding on to something? He looks like he is taped to the front of the shirt, and his feet look like they've been amputated...maybe give him a branch to hold onto?

jdt1234

great idea.

Art Dud

I can't help but wonder why the chamelion blened into the argyle pattern and not the orange in the shirt as well?

ontheedgeofc

Yes ArtDud, I was asking myself the same question. I love the idea, but the design needs a bit more work, as cobalta also said, this dud needs a branch or something.

MUNIZ

Thanks for the feed back guys and gals! You've made some observations that quite honestly slipped my mind. I should resubmit the idea with some changes, but I'm not sure if that isn't frowned upon due to the design being in the voting stage already! Thanks for the crits. Will do more homework on my next concept.

Art Dud

Fudk it dude. Fix what you want to fix and send that shit back in. I've seen people do that shit all the time and some times go to print second time around. The idea is solid and the execution is good so go for it.

kxsoccer31

i like it on the green or blue shirt

drkilljoy77

I like it. Resubmit it with him on a twig and make his feet camo-ed to the stick too. lol

Vagner Love

Woooooo...I need this... PLEASEEE print it!

Vagner Love

Woooooo...I need this... PLEASEEE print it!

juliobesq

Don't mind the not-being-orange bit... it's not exactly an accurate biology illustration is it!

toorosietohandle

agree, needs a bit of tweaking, but overall this is adorable!

TheOtherJesus

pretty tight. i think it'd be sweeter to photoshop an actual national geographic-esque picture of a chameleon

MUNIZ

There seems to be some interest in this design. I may definately have to resubmit it with a little Shazam added! Thanks for the feedback.

snow day.

Yeah, the chameleon should definitely be green- its a good idea though.

Relife

resubmit and I'll buy one.

hellomroctopus

this is amazing! i like that it blends into the argyle but not the orange, actually. it makes it more amusing! 5!

FRICKINAWESOME

Amazing idea, but needs some work to make it $ worthy. And PLEASE next time you submit this, no orange.

Miggs

Great concept, but I agree it should be adjusted design-wise. Personally I'd rather see more traditional argyle colours and less of a bright tone.

No account?