JD Witnack

but socks in octopus form are grrrreat

the451

this shirt owns keep em coming

bobobob1230

uuhhhh one thing to say about THIS

FUCK YEAH!!!

bobobob1230

o, but add that text! i thought it was really on shirt at first, i like that added

jake_c

very original

jpeacockdesign

haha funny drawing, could use some color or something to make it a little more interesting than just a sketch

balthazaar

Definitely add the "Socktopus" to make it a little more obvious, but I'd say it should be more like "Attack of the Socktopus", and definitely in the same font!

rhayward

he looks more like a gold club...

mad cat

good idea, keep working. Maybe a background and def some color. Work on it and bring it back.

Karelliann

I agree with Balthazaar: add "attack of the Socktopus" with the same font and it'll look fantastic. :)

mandapandapop

you need to put a big pic of what it'll look like on the shirt...not sure about the slanted pus

onlykat

This is the best thing ever. EVER.
~A sock klepto :)

schumacherenator

I would really like it with that text incorporated into the design. Just the excitement of "SOCKTOPUS TO THE RESCUE!!" in contrast to a bored-looking octopus that happens to be wearing nine socks makes me very happy. So really, this would be a nontopus since it has nine members.

DBoCaRnAgE

well the lettering can totally be put on if accepted by threadless, good eye schumacherenatorthanks for the feedback guys keep it coming

-DBNL

LightbringerJoy

I can't agree more. I want that text on there to give it that 50's monster movie feel. :D

fouchnickens

This is really good -- the only suggestion I have is to make the socks stand out a bit more either by giving them color and/or highlighting familiar patterns for socks (argyle, "sock monkey" socks, etc.).

loganxman

this is one of the few textless shirts that need the text!! please print!!!! 5$

No account?
Join Us