Close
One second...

Valentines For Him and Her

Valentines Designs for Him and Her, or Her and Him, however you want to look at it.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
slaterock

Valentines Designs for Him and Her, or Her and Him, however you want to look at it.

Ste7en

Great work. I'm sure you're going to get some comments about gender stereotypes, but those are going to be from stereotypical idiots. 5.

SoulfumeInc

sweet! ive been waiting for this to go up! definite 5 from me

J-Ray

I WANT THE HEARTS!!

just kidding. skullz is kuul.

Mojie

I like the guys' version way more than the girls. :/

I've never been a pink/hearts kind of girly girl.

oneitis

glad I'm a girl ;)

(I think I might even prefer the guys' colors, but skulls are a big no-no for me)

razz93

i like the guy's version much better...
perhaps if you could work the designs into the same shirt it would work better.

cant.be.creative

Oh my gosh! I absolutely love both of them!

rpolich

just when i couldn't take any more hearts or skulls...you dish up a serving of both in one sub. sorry, not a fan. your illustration style is fantastic, and i love the bird/branch – i just wish there was some more original content.

slaterock

rpolich, I can appreciate your comment for sure! but, come valentines day, look around and tell me you don't see about a million hearts! Jus' representin' the holiday.

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

i stand by one of the comments on my p/n design, its not the subject matter or imagery, its about how its used and portrayed, this is deff. one of the better uses of these symbols.
that being said, i would buy the guys and maybe i can pay someone to be my girlfriend to wear the pink version 5$

orwell

i prefer the guys version (but would still want the soft girl T)

olie!

I'm lovin' the textures you used on both! But yeah like others have said it is kinda stereotypical of gender types. . .

slaterock

Now, is this stereotypical of gender types in that on valentines, generally a girl would want roses, and a guy would not? I guess I don't understand how this is misrepresenting anything...

Mattoid

Can they be on Buy One Get One Free so I cut them in half and have a magic double sided tshirt?

slaterock

haha, nice thought mattoid!

olie!

No, you're right you got the Valentine's feeling right on. I guess maybe it's more the idea of people wearing a shirt that revolves around a minor holiday and the stereotypes that particular holiday embodies is just my problem (since I personally don't know a whole lot of girls that would wear the girly tee).

But like I said I really love the textures, and the composition is really thought out. It's not bad at all design-wise by any means. . .
sorry. . . maybe I should have just not commented : 0 ?

slaterock

haha, no olie!, you're fine. It was just a holiday design, and I'm not expecting it to score well anyway. I'm just gonna let go of it and see what happens. I knew that it would bring up some feelings, so that's cool.

jpeacockdesign

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! i love the idea $5

kiLLyou

WOW!!! These are RAD!!

$$ FIVE FIVE $$

chelly

i'd like both on 1 shirt

andyg

Really nice designs! 5$

Hi my name is

Sweet design. I like the feeling this has. $5

missundaztood

why skulls for him? Hearts are nice.

missundaztood

Valentine means death & bother for male?
But the design is cool i think.

Savage Companion

I like mattoids idea. if it wins I'm getting both, cutting them up and sewing it on a hoodie, cuz it's cold in February.

KDLIG

since i don't have a valentine, i'll go for the skullz $5

hogboy

sweet

ontheedgeofc

Hu! Why do the guys get the cool raven/skull and girls get the pinky/heart? Me want skull raven T!

coffeesnail

I would buy both of these shirts!

$5

Looneygirl

Love the Her! Pretty!!

Georgeana_error

I am afraid i realy dont like the whole segrigation thing - steriotypes a gogo- yuk. Please dont take this personally tho - they are good designs, its just the principle.

balthazaar

Swell. Cool idea. Great artwork!

petronella007

i'd buy it if it was the cutesy heart bird on one side and the dark bird on the back. That's original.

thehumuslayer

I wonder why the "Her" shirt has to be pink with a heart, and the "Him" shirt black with a skull. Couldn't they be called "Yin and Yang" or "Love and Death" or whatever. Kinda annoying anyway.

slaterock

The love and death thing isn't a bad idea. But seriously, I want someone to go find statistics on this whole thing. How many men buy women girlie things on valentines day? I'm sure the percentage is pretty damn high. I don't think I'm doing anything sexist here.

mezo

I really like the guy's version but don't think the flow of the small skulls works like it does with the girl's hearts. Perhaps they'd work better if the skulls were facing different directions and not a straight on copy&paste. 4

Geoff.

they'd only be cool if you and a friend bought both and each wore one on the same day. otherwise it's kinda boring.

animelover

i like both

i'd buy the heart one and the skull one

Roarwan

Love the textured collage look. I'ld buy it.

Luke...

nicely done

SaikoTee

Love the way you did these. Prefer the skulls though. 5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?