Close
One second...

Love doesn't strike twice.

• by sqlman44
  • posted Jan 16, 2008
  • 21 Comments

Just a simple collage using various vector shapes. I drew a lot of inspiration for this one from other shirts already in the threadless collection. Let me know what you think, good or bad!

Watch this
sqlman44

Just a simple collage using various vector shapes. I drew a lot of inspiration for this one from other shirts already in the threadless collection. Let me know what you think, good or bad!

BilletHQ

It's a bit like Hipster Vectors Vol 2

bullman10

I like it, it's just kind of all over the place. I really like the flowers at the bottom they look really nice. and the clouds at the top. but the woman, skull, and birds are a little overkill. i think if just the skull were gone it would look really good.

Whyiseveryusernameiwanttaken...

Lightning, skulls, love hearts... haven't I seen this shirt before...? I like the design but it is all a bit INSIGHT and every 15 year old is wearing a shirt like this these days.

Magpie_king

This is like clip art city. I like it even, but I just realised that no on on this site has any talent and they keep telling me to tighten up my drawing.. Ergh.
Sorry. Nothing to do with you personally.
This does still look quite cool.

Magpie_king

And love does strike twice

sqlman44

"Every 15 year old is wearing a shirt like this these days"....I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!

kyleska

A bit cliche'. Fun but unoriginal.

tvt

Too cluttered.

Yellerz

toooooo much! and what do birds, a skull, flashy ladies have to do with love?

Looneygirl

Take out the skull for sure and declutter it. It's a pretty design.

balthazaar

I dig the skull, but maybe make it smaller and spread the roses in a line across the front...

clintval

how come the smaller clouds have bigger lightening bolts?

sqlman44

Agree its cluttered...but the birds represent the feeling of "weightlessness" or "soaring" when one is in love. Bit of a stretch, I know, but use your imagination! It's supposed to be somewhat subjective.

dannybot

I'm with everyone else....lose the skull and the s, and you've got something.

Unavoidably Ironic

usually I don't like t-shirts with alot going on but I love this one. $5 + I'd buy it

-xcaromfg

id buyy this (:

drkilljoy77

Remove most of the small birds to unclutter it and it will be perfect. Put a small crack on the skull where the lightning is hitting it. I like the sun hiding behind the cloud.

No account?