Close
One second...

So Deaf

Just finished this one. Second version. Yay! I've been procrastinating and now I've finally submitting something. Two somethings :)

Watch this
ysy101

Just finished this one. Second version. Yay! I've been procrastinating and now I've finally submitting something. Two somethings :)

FRICKINAWESOME

Very fun idea, and the title is too good to just keep housed on the inside of the shirt, so might I suggest yet another revision with a "So Deaf" button on his lapel?

ellabeeinc

nice. I like frickin's suggestions about the button on the lapel.

chelly

ha

ysy101

I agree, that would be a nice touch. In general, I don't know how people react to text on a shirt but since you all like that idea too, I'd definitely add a button if this gets printed!

aznmagi

hahahahha, so deaf...

aznmagi

hahaha, so deaf...

Keter

so DEF...?

gotMOXY

I enjoy this shirt

bobobob1230

how bout bust in bottom right, near left hip, and the words sprawling across the chest? also WITH the lepel

nonolarson

Haha I love this

supersonic39

put the text on somewhere

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

i think adding some texture and removing the bust by giving him some hands flashing gang signs and all that would take this from good to phenomenal

ysy101

Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate getting advice from a pro :)

Brown Nose Bear

Will "Beat Hoven, so deaf" be anywhere on the shirt?

ysy101

Brown Nose Bear, technically no, the text (as it appears up there) isn't part of the shirt.

But some had suggested that there could be a lapel or button on his jacket with "So Deaf" on it and I thought would be cool. I would definitely do that if this was chosen for printing.

myteemo

Sweet.

i8paste

this cracked me up.

chemicallly

Oh my gosh. This is amazing.

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

lol! awesome idea/design! :)

malcatrazz

i don't really like these bust take-offs but this one is supreme.

ysy101

Phew! First I read "i don't really like..." and I went "Aw nuts..."

Cheers!

No account?