Close
One second...

Mad Scientist Inside III

For those people who like to pretend they're a giant robot.

Watch this
SheanaMolloy

For those people who like to pretend they're a giant robot.

von Vismal

Or who just like good artwork!

citrouille

I love this to death.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Unfortunately Threadless has already printed a shirt just like this if you look at the archives which is a shame because I really love the way you did this, the execution is spot on, so I'm still gonna give you a 4

korybing

This is great, I love that mad scientist. Hope it gets printed!

SheanaMolloy

Forgive me Olie!, but I went looking through the archives and couldn't find anything. Also, I'm sure that it must be acceptably different to the Threadless higher-ups, as the design did get approved. So we'll see.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Control Room

Yeah it's a bit of an older design, but I was just pointing it out. But Threadless won't decline something just because it's been done before, it just mean, y'know. . . it's been done before.
Like I said I personally really like yours a lot, I'm just pointing it out to you =)

TheDood

damn...that's a shame.

IKLLMTRLGRLZ

Aw. He'd be controlling me, thats cute. $5

Keter

Honking huge $5!

Sunshine69

This is great, who cares if the general idea has been done before. This deserves a print.

envvy

That's awesome.

raresaturn

This is better than Control Room.

tvt

Your evil genius is better.

Ryan Macaroni

Hah, what a clever idea. 5/5

Art Dud

I wonder if there is a release excrement lever in there $5. And as far as being done before...What has'nt been done before we all have to put or own spin on shit that been done a thousand times before. Just remember it's not what you do, it's how you do it.

cozmogeek

much better than the old one. please print :)

Leeda

Absolutely amazing! 5 from me.

No account?
Join Us