Close
One second...

All the small things

The light bulb is an obvious choice when the theme is "ideas" but I tried to use it in an interesting way... I liked throwing in a few random objects as well, but most of them are handy ideas or inventions. The little ideas make up the big picture, or something like that!

The glow-in-the-dark ink was a little extra I added at the end, I think it's a bit of fun but the design doesn't RELY on it.

Watch this
iLikePie

The light bulb is an obvious choice when the theme is "ideas" but I tried to use it in an interesting way... I liked throwing in a few random objects as well, but most of them are handy ideas or inventions. The little ideas make up the big picture, or something like that!

The glow-in-the-dark ink was a little extra I added at the end, I think it's a bit of fun but the design doesn't RELY on it.

Kizoku

I'd recommend leaving out the glow-in-the-dark bits. When they're the only parts visible, they don't really look like anything in particular... just a bunch of (apparently) random lines.

OR you could make all of the lines glowing, so the whole design is visible regardless of lighting. That would work too.

vixyish

Agreed with Kizoku about the glow in the dark. Otherwise, cute design!

iLikePie

thanks for the comments... I was quite undecided about whether to put them in (or whether to do the whole thing like you suggested).

My thoughts behind the parts was that you'd still slightly be able to see the main print, but perhaps it's just not working/needed.

cheers.

MCS4096

I like the glow bits how they are.. Someone who didnt know what the shirt looked like in the light might not get it in the dark, but its how the things would look with light thrown on them by the bulb... and how often are you showing off your shirt in pitch blackness? ;)

mad cat

I like the color scmeme to show the "glow" better and the desing there better than the "normal view. Take away the glow and use that color sceme and I'd $.

ekrass

nice style

.MINUS.

LOVE the glow. Nice one.

edward3

I think you could keep the glow, but put it on the most important objects to intensify your idea

ways2run

"I like the color scmeme to show the "glow" better and the desing there better than the "normal view. Take away the glow and use that color sceme and I'd $."

agree with everythin madcat said.

No account?