Close
One second...

The Pits

• by Allison_J
  • posted Jan 12, 2008
  • 33 Comments

Not only is global warming responsible for melting glaciers, spreading famine, and wiping out plant and animal species, it is causing humanity to pit out more.

This snazzy design is printed with UV ink, so the print appears outside in direct sunlight, and disappears indoors, leaving you with a totally blank t so you can rock that minimalist style in the school lunchroom.

Unless of course, you are actually pitting out in the lunchroom. There is nothing I can do about that.

But seriously, global warming sucks and there are no good shirts about it! Let's save the polar bears!

Watch this
Allison_J

Not only is global warming responsible for melting glaciers, spreading famine, and wiping out plant and animal species, it is causing humanity to pit out more.

This snazzy design is printed with UV ink, so the print appears outside in direct sunlight, and disappears indoors, leaving you with a totally blank t so you can rock that minimalist style in the school lunchroom.

Unless of course, you are actually pitting out in the lunchroom. There is nothing I can do about that.

But seriously, global warming sucks and there are no good shirts about it! Let's save the polar bears!

elpmet

Nice and creative. I like that you didn't go overboard with the 'sweat'.

StevenExists

I think they had an old design like this.

Don Jon

Global warming is a scam.

aleitos

:) :)

billiard86

Don Jon, I second that motion.

inflight static

haha i like this.. good idea. i'd definitely but it. and paper crane that is not fair! i'm american and i don't think global warming is a scam! we're not all ignorant
republicans :\

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Global warming is so last year. Dig the idea though. Good stuff.

classicoke
classicoke profile pic Alumni

we used to have alot of snow this time of year where i live. it really hasnt snowed for years now. global warming is so every year.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

murraymullet on Jan 17 '08
Global warming is so last year. Dig the idea though. Good stuff.

Global warming is not a fashion of the moment. You dumb shit.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Sorry, but statements like that being so cynical and non-chalant about such a major problem as global warming only make the problem worse.

Fo10

Man, threadless should have sweat-sensitive ink!

aleitos

i´m from the desert of mexico...
and i´m cold!!! i´m cold!!
brrr

drums_addict

Hmm I suggest you do something that is clearly not just a result of wearing the shirt like add icebergs melting in the pits or something

Ash73

Don't care for the global warming angle, just my personal O, but I do like the whole "pits" idea...very kewl

star_sea

I prefer the other, that someone else did.
this is copy. and it's ugly.

Allison_J

If there is a similar design, please post a link-

Royalratch

FRICKINAWESOME you need to cool your turbos you fat fuck.

mvckalel

Environmentalist lecture aside...Excellent idea and well executed! Not my favorite tag line, but eh, what else is there to do.

J-Ray

Royalratch on Jan 21 '08
FRICKINAWESOME you need to cool your turbos you fat fuck.

But he's right. Remember, be nice!

froeset

Remember that hypercolour craze in the early 1990s—that heat-activated colour changing material? You should put that in the pits.

Neat idea.

esthergrondahl

This happens to every one of my shirts. I have a sweating problem.

Great idea.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

I like this concept!

muffy_the_diver

INteresting execution, but I think it'd work better if the text were center-aligned. Just a thought!

pinkbull

I like it!

acnkerr1

great idea

No account?