Close
One second...

Love is never as it seems

i\'m sorry if it\'s been done already, it seems pretty cliche to me, but i thought it was cute.

Critique needed in the critique section by constructive critics thanks 8]

Watch this
dreamsxofxhiei

i\'m sorry if it\'s been done already, it seems pretty cliche to me, but i thought it was cute.

Critique needed in the critique section by constructive critics thanks 8]

christi104hsia

This looks really adorable but the bunnies look like what I draw at school for fun. haha :D hmmm.... I really dislike having a boxed drawing so if you could find a way to expand your drawing without butchering the sky and grass, it would be perfect.

hanicka

I enjoy this a lot. Contrary to the person above I have no objection to the box as it is play full therefore tying in with the design

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

I am not a fan of the box. Great colors! I think there needs to be a closer look at the illustration for the presentation.

dreamsxofxhiei

pretty messy, but just so that you can see most of the actual picture this time.

- changed the frame to a "bunny" shape
- changed the tail since it's technically not supposed to be a bunny, but just a monster that looks like one... i didn't present that well. hopefully now you can see it, but... yeah.

VisualFour

I like the concept but clean it up. and give more detail to the faces not as in more stuff but more definition to them.

hanicka

i did like the first one better. i am not a fan of the monsters in the ears

clause
clause profile pic Alumni

yea like the first one too, neater

dropsofrain

the ears don't look like they match up with the rest of the body. maybe if the same style was used for the face of the bunny-monster it would make sense. (i.e. squiggly multiple lines for the eyes, mouth and hair). i did not get that the big bunny was actually a monster until i read your comment about it.

No account?
Join Us