hmm, this reminds me of the saints row game art, buts a different concept

dryp

Explosive! $5

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Very nice, very very nice. 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Not a fan of gats on my chest, but i must say im really impressed with the sketchy style of this and the concept in general. LOVE how one of the gun buildings is still smokin. I feel like it needs something else in the foreground to finish off the concept, perhaps a harbor with some boats shaped like bullets and clips floating around in a perspective coming towards us? Still, very sweet.

theangeli

this looks great - I'd lighten the bottoms of the guns a shade to reinforce the skyline. If you do that, it'd probably be a $5 for me.

ellabeeinc

Thanks everyone for the nice comments... I was really worried people would be upset by the imagery and just be hateful.

I want the subject to be approachable to both sides of the gun debate.

FVG

Heyyy there's a very similar sub up for scoring now! Something with chicago.... ! Quite a coincidence!

ellabeeinc

yeah, I saw it? uhm?

Raphe10

on black

cls62

awe. some.

Gras and Elo

this is cool. great idea. good sketch.

DreamAboutCake

vool idea, its nicer in the black tee though

Lithe27

I love this idea, charcoal is awesome!!! thankyou from submitting it as a design ^^
$5

ellabeeinc

thank YOU for supporting the design! :) I really appreciate all the nice comments.

felinedev

gr8 design man!

glamjets

Love the line style, not the content. Weren't we all supposed to be tired of guns and skulls back in '04?

Johnnio

clever $5!

ellabeeinc

Wow, that's pretty cool actually.

caroline82

this is the best shirt I've seen... this year! which means ... it's awesome. I'll buy it. I prefer the charcoal color, but it could go either way.

evilbob

It's great =D

volvaiga

My favorite in a long while. Go it!

Der_Iron_Chef

I appreciate the design. Well done. Not sure if I'd wear guns on my chest, but hey....to each his own :)

craft

sweet!

Kizoku

The graphic is well done, but the (apparent) 'message' is preachy. If I agreed with that message, I suppose I'd like the design.

ellabeeinc

Thanks everyone for your kindness... this is a great score!! I'm stoked!

No account?
Join Us