Close
One second...

Music: Weapon for mass de(con)struction

• by Supaplex
  • posted Jan 06, 2008
  • 24 Comments

First submission... hope you'll like it.

Watch this
Supaplex

First submission... hope you'll like it.

vixyish

Now that's one cassette tape design that I haven't seen before.

andrewmundy

Whoa, thats pretty good. Very clever. I can see myself wearing this

mikofierro

WOW that is fantastic design!!! I like very much the concept!!! $5!!!

miraclebubble

you should have submitted this for the discogs loves threadless contest

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I love the visuals of this tank cassette, I just don't see the point you are trying to make, if at all. I'd like this maybe in a war scene, fighting against other forms of music players?

twunny

This is the first cassette tape sub I've liked at all. But I can't decide if it needs a point.

islandstrand

That Is a Good concept well executed I have to get one of these.

TopJamen

I like the simplicity.

socoduce

Great! Make it bigger and put it on the back! $5+

flammenstrahl

5$
I love it, just make sure it's not on heather gray like the Swiss Army tank shirt. ;)

FVG

I agree with Frickinawesome that it needs a war scene!

Caorline

I would make the print bigger.

hannahandemily

i like the idea, but i think there should only be one cassette rather than two

good job though :)

Destijl

Nice! Love this design!

Hero Status

yea, wicked cool idea, awesome first sub, but ya gotta take it one step farther. shouldda put this into the crits and really worked out a cool situation and design or something. still dope!
m

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

this is awesome!

cinderellas heels

ignore the people talking about putting a context in, that would overcrowd it and my favourite threadless designs have been the simplest ones, mostly. I think you should make it slightly bigger and then put a little one on the back, but that's just fussy opinions I'd buy it as is, it looks great.

km_freestyle

use a shirt with more contrast like white or black

pricha

luve the design m8, but the colour's all wrong fer me. would prefer warmer ones - yellow?

Supaplex

First of all, i want to thank everyone for comments, support and critiques. My first design here and i must say that i'm satisfied with feedback. War scene, simplicity or something else... don't know. i was all about idea, less about package. At least with this piece. It was a test, to be honest. I was just curious to see how the process goes. Now, i'll have to work much more with the next one, to get into the chance to see my design printed.
Thanks again.

zorack

Magnifico mi amigo.

Other shirt color?

Shift+4, 5!

No account?
Join Us