awesome, but i agree, no orange $4

SolomonGrundi

Maybe green, white or red. Not orange. Otherwise its pretty tits

Rossella

i would buy it on white

shiroyi

how about black?

Keter

Just no blue screen of death... ;o) Cute, but a little plain. You could adapt more of the Google theme to add interest.

glamjets

Doesn't really need "today" to make the same point. Needlessly redundant. Unless you plan on hovering your "mouse" over the "I'm feeling lucky" button for another day.

IHateCrayons

I LOVE this design. A little more work and it's defs a $5. Maybe make the buttons look more like buttons and like Keter said, more of a Google theme. Great concept.

shibby558899

1 because you took the time and effort to download and use the template.

FVG

So if I were a girl wearing this shirt, any guy feeling lucky could click my left nipple.., or search my right one?

tgkeira

Good concept, bad colour choice.

busello

Just to say...
it's "love today" because the optimist think about anything and NOW... just "love" it's too much like "let's see what wikipedia says about love"...

whay orange? just because i like that tee colour... google colors is too much 'parody' for me...

thanks everybody for voting and comment!

Fidget07

haha it made me think of that mika song, my first reaction was like omg googling lyrics huh? awesome concept tho

Broussine

Rubbish, Rubbish, Rubbish!!!!

iheartgiraf

So this shirt is a walking advertisement for a youtube link to a Mika video? Hmmmm.

busello

ahahahahah... everyone tried it!

so next one will be "chicken tomorrow" I'M FEELING LUCKY

busello

now i discevered google needs something like

"this page is the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' of what words"

...geee... a great idea!

seriouslysiri

i really like the concept; a bit more detail and possibly a different color choice would make it a definite $5

coliolio

that thumb looks awkward to me, and the text should be clearer. Maybe I'm crazy though, maybe that's how the hand actually is (just not on my mac)

rickeee

if you're lucky you'll get GPS coordinates
very cool :)
bella buso

nekojutsu

lol makes me think of Mika :D

nettajean

Thought of Mika right away.

No account?
Join Us