Close
One second...

And the World Keeps on Spinnin'

5 colors used plus the light silver on the turntable plate and arm is silver metallic foil! The idea is that Music is the World.

Watch this
JEdesigns

5 colors used plus the light silver on the turntable plate and arm is silver metallic foil! The idea is that Music is the World.

aprettiergreen

i think it'd be worth adding another color to make both the land and water in the center circle darker.

Corinn

I agree with aprettiergreen-- perhaps put a box around it, to give a more solid feel? [Like you really are looking down on a record player.] It's just a biiit to vague the way the components are floating in space.

bennyandthejet

looooooove it...

love it alot..

enjoy the use of foil-ish colours & any reference to vinyls..

whOoOhOoo!

miraclebubble

love the idea but the rendering needs some work.

nolasupahstar

i think it'd be worth adding another color to make both the land and water in the center circle darker

I agree. And silver foil for the toggles and for accents on the arm would look totally boss.

Danielle702

I think it needs something. I agree that it need the box around it. To make it look more like it's on a player. Great idea though.

dangerfeel

perhaps music makes the world go round!
not music is the world, because coming from a biological standpoint it is made up of solids and liquids, not to mention a bunch of continents pissed off at one called America. Except for poland! DON'T FORGET POLAND!

epocalypse

you know, its simple, but really, i enjoy it. 5

glamjets

The cut-off of the record's center label looks odd; I thought it was a fetus at first.
Two choices:
1) Put the label at the center of the ocean with no land borders cutting it off.
2) Putting the label at the top of the globe with some kind of indirect angle perspective. Melting ice cap issue Shirt. Then the rotation of the earth would align with that of a spinning record.

JEdesigns

thanks for the ideas. I'll probably rework this and resub it later. The original reason i didn't do a box was so that it wasn't a giant printed square on the middle of the shirt, but i do agree that i need to somehow make it a more cohesive design all together. I agree that it would benefit from another color at the center of the record.

FVG

Personally I'm not too fond of the concept: the world and turntables are two icons that appear on too many shirts already...

But that's just me.

No account?