Close
One second...

Piano Basics

Came to me while i was in my car listening to stone sour and saw some pigeons on a power line.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

Came to me while i was in my car listening to stone sour and saw some pigeons on a power line.

Taise.

Hah, you're right. It is quite subtle. I'm not sure I'd have noticed it if wasn't for the title. But it's clever.

I don't know about the clouds though.

Nice colours.

bohemian1

I love! 5$

Oscarilbo

5$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Beasley

The farther back I got, the easier it was to "catch" the cleverness. I love it! $5!

li4m

love it 5$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

againstbound

thanks a lot =), yeah, i know its subtle, i just didnt wanted it to be too obvious, i wanted it to be simple and aesthetic and carry within a musical meaning that the wearer can choos to share or keep =)

peater

I'm a pianist, and I think it's clever. But if you hadn't mentioned it was music-related (and the shirt itself won't, of course), I don't think anyone would notice how the color pattern resembles a keyboard octave.

fullofhope

good to wear this!

againstbound

thanks a lot, but due to the vagueness (is that word correct) of the concept i´m not sure how well it would go, at least i hope it doesnt get dropped :/

Renizzle

i think the focus is lost from the birds since they are so low and/or b/c of the clouds

but i really like this idea. $4

againstbound

thanks a lot, mmm averyone preffered the lower placement (me included) might be the clouds, but i thought they kinda lead you down to the birds

Wennie

wow! great idea :]

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

You had me at "i was listening to some stone sour."

Oh wait, that's where you lost me.

Also, this doesn't really imitate a piano very well.

againstbound

thanks, and frickinawesome, its not supposed to imitate a piano, but to represent an octave of it, look it up =)

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

nice work! i'd like to see it on a light blue tee. 5

iztastic

I'm a music major. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII love this.

victor_lloyd

I'll buy it!!!!!!!!!! 5$

surveytheclouds

its been done before,
and is on several commercials.
neat

againstbound

really? which commercials? i dont live in the US so...

izzybif

It reminds me of that Pixar intro to Monsters Inc.
I Like it a lot though

ellabeeinc

do the clouds mean something? I think I would like it with out them, I really like the birds...
I'm also going with a blue tee...

melancholydreamer

Oh yeah, agreed, no clouds.
What a neat concept.

againstbound

damn, everyone in citique liked the clouds, the original design didnt have them, oh and thanks =)

emma.hachey

cute but in my opinion not worth printing. a lot of people do bird subs, it's getting old.

againstbound

^yeah but the woot ripoff was hilarious ¬¬

againstbound

sorry abou that last comment, im usually nicer, i just havents slpet well all week, gotta take a nap now

MelloManiac44

love the idea, would love to see it on a light blue shirt too!

againstbound

thanks, actually in critique i had it in sand and blue options, butthe sand won

againstbound

huh? wtf are cancer bats?

fouchnickens

I like your idea... Perhaps bring the line of birds higher up onto the t-shirt and have some type of music-related activity happen underneath... like the cartoon representation of someone playing an instrument (a flute came to mind), but instead of the wavy music, you have the birds above/beside.

Or I'd have the birds singing while sitting on a washline on a sheet or piece of laundry that could suggest the shape of a piano, fluttering in the wind.

Savage Companion

I wish more people participated in critiques.

brookhowe

i really like this, and I would buy it because I play piano. It should almost say piano basics somewhere on the shirt, like on the back or something, but even without, hell yeah its awesome. Props.

againstbound

thanks, but i predict a below 2 score on this, at least it hasnt been dropped =)

BeBeBaLLeR

Wonderful concept!

jesshenn

omg, this is great! =]

Sopita

i love it $5 =)

sgleeson

I love it! The birds were a fantasmic idea.

I don't really get the clouds though... i think the shirt could even possibly work without them.

vixyish

Ohhhhh, I want this t-shirt like burning. 5 and a buy.

againstbound

merci, merci mes amis =)

memoangeles

This shirt is great man! I wish you good luck!

masudo

im a musician and i love this!!!! 5$!!

RosaLF

Oh. My. God. I love it times about a million. $5. 'E gads they better print this...

bowiecat

$5! Birdies.

letusbefree

ooh, this is sweet. 5$ without the clouds, but i'll still give it a 5.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us