Evening Heartache

• by burgz
  • posted Dec 28, 2007
  • 68 Comments

I should have known she was lying when I asked her if size mattered. She said no. I was so stupid in believing in her. That afternoon is seared in my memory forever. How can something so delightful turn into heartache & pain. After that great mount, I headed out for a pack of smokes. I could still smell her mane. As I trotted away I looked back to see if she would do the same. Then...my heart fell...what a whore.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
burgz

I should have known she was lying when I asked her if size mattered. She said no. I was so stupid in believing in her. That afternoon is seared in my memory forever. How can something so delightful turn into heartache & pain. After that great mount, I headed out for a pack of smokes. I could still smell her mane. As I trotted away I looked back to see if she would do the same. Then...my heart fell...what a whore.

geekgirl06

HAHAHA... wow. How amazing would it be to wear this shirt under an Afternoon Delight hoodie?

bectheknife

I'm trying to keep in mind the Threadless guidelines to 'be nice' but it seems, to me anyway, that you haven't. Savage Companion, my thoughts exactly.

Rubb3rDucky

you should do a horse+rhinocorous=Unicorn shirt

skateamerica3

hilarious. a little too out there for me. but i love the rainbow splatter, looks really good.

Basspleck

I can't help thinking that the rainbow spooge is coming from the wrong place

annnna

sad story :( but tee is very nice :)

chelly

great spoof

Miss Haha

gross, but still good!

dbla25

mmm...not sure about this one :(

jpeacockdesign

you have some great skills. the unicorns look awesome and the rainbow paint splatter is really cool, but did you really have to make a rhino banging a unicorn? this would be so much better without that stupid imagery.

ajl

gross. wouldn't wear it

but sweet skills!! wow!

Omair

big men needs the love.

clearly_kels

i officially hate my life now haha

clearly_kels

i officially hate my life now haha

squidspawn

i wish it was just the rhino and unicorn and not the second one with the "spilling" rainbow

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Just so everyone can truly appreciate the witty popular commentary of this piece: it's the "follow up" to this classic shirt.

shiroyi

LOL. 5$!!!

jaz999

hmm... what does chris bishop think about this?

vinnylo

AFTERNOON DELIGHT

but this is sill goofy as hell lol

shewalksintomine

Savage Companion said, "i wish I could un-see this."

I couldn't agree more.

dezineliz

This idea is overdone. Not really that creative.

cloudsabio007

I really like it, but you kind of have to know the other shirt to get it. I like the idea of horse+rhino=unicorn.

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

I just love the idea of their being a sequel to a shirt.. so funny.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

bukkake?

theangeli

I expected to see more love for this. I would buy this and an Afternoon delight reprint hoodie as suggested by geekgirl06. I want this (on bright blue, but I'd settle for Navy)! Frickin brilliant! $5$5$5$5

Chelseaoyesums

I wouldn't wear it but I know many who would so you get $5 :D

billiard86

I could wear this and I know plenty of people who would too. $5

PS Hilarious!

nudelz

well executed and hilarious. Until I saw the Afternoon Delight t-shirt, I was completely lost, but I get it now.

would never wear this or the 'prequel,' but as said before, know many who would. ;)

Chalubee

I think this is hilarious. I've been in all three of the positions represented (insert joke here) at one point or another. 5$

bunnygirl6983

I have "Afternoon Delight." I'd wear that, then this one the next day. haha lmao I want one. buy+ $5

littlem

hahahaahha

ekrass

i remember a great shirt showing a rhino training to look like a unicorn - here we see the rhino was wrong:)

love it

Luke_andrews

haha awesome. You’re a comical genius :)

Spam69

As much as want to hate this I can't stop laughing.

smalls777

your explanation should be printed on the back of the shirt! ha!

shirtflirt

animals do it all the time, whats the big deal?

farflung
farflung profile pic Alumni

interspecies love. well if its OK for Capt Kirk...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us