Close
One second...

Snailblazer

This is my first submission. The silver trail is supposed to be printed as silver foil and shouldn't need to cross the seam where the front joins the back. I think it would make a great kids tee but "grown ups" should like it too!

Watch this
mouse0nfire

This is my first submission. The silver trail is supposed to be printed as silver foil and shouldn't need to cross the seam where the front joins the back. I think it would make a great kids tee but "grown ups" should like it too!

Keter

Slime trail! Kewl! Love the shell.

theangeli

What about a clear coat instead of foil? It will shine and darken whatever color shirt it's on. I honestly don't get the foil...not here.

Peppermont

Foil sounds okay, clear coat sounds cooler, but regardless I dig this shirt =)

unicorn breath

i agree ..... clear coat , maybe even glow in the dark . the wet shimmery look of both would look better than foil . rad design and idea ! 5 all the way !

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Cool idea and nice job on the snail! I think this would also look good on brown, then the silver foil trail would stand out more. Anyway, this is a really good first sub. Keep it up!

mouse0nfire

Actually a clear coat trail directly on the tshirt DOES sound really good. I don't know what it looks like though so I have no idea whether it would stand out enough :(
Thanks for your comments guys!

drewfarr

Superkewl! Still dig this one.

lordog

clear coat would be really cool! i think the silver would be a bit much.

bylandl

clear coat would be sweet.

$5.

grejotte

The snail looks weird

michella425

hope to see it printed for kids :) i'd totally buy it for my son.

adams_station

this is really cool!! i really love the silver trail!! good going for your first submission, its come a long way since the first critique. awesome.

shiroyi

doesnt look so much like a snail to me. thought it was an onion on first look.

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Gloss, silver, glo, does it matter? Well actually, it is a cool idea when you think of the real life glimmering goo left behind. Love it, 5

loganxman

grr... I came up with somethin like this a couple weeks ago but you beat me to it nice execution tho 5ed

kagehime

i thought it was a scallion at first (i still would get the shirt even if it were one). liking the color scheme. $5

jf2

+1 for the clear coat - would that work best on black for guys ?
(i think a kids t should be colourful tho)

5$

Madshadow

I love the idea of the foil/clear coat! I would hope it gets printed on silver gray though. Heather gray kinda depresses me.

I $5 it though. I want it now! lol

Good job on the design!

wolfrevolt

This would be super awesome on a black shirt.

MoGoLounge

Did you win? My daughter would love one of these. Can I get one?

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

yes, onwards, more design, bring em!

I dig the slug, want it bigger though.

Madshadow

I believe this should be resubbed, with a bit of editing done to make the snail look more snail-like.

mouse0nfire

I'll look into the resubbing rules to see if I can tweak this and put it up again in the future. Thanks for all the comments guys.

No account?
Join Us