Close
One second...

Until Now...

There is an old microphone and some cassette tapes and some compact disks because they were used until now.

Watch this
snappleapple3956

There is an old microphone and some cassette tapes and some compact disks because they were used until now.

orwell

i think it'd look cool with just the micrphone

orwell

^microphone

MCS4096

I agree, just the mic, in the burgundy.. I'd buy!

snappleapple3956

the tapes and the cds balance out the composition

mixmaster12000

there is too much going on on the shirt.

LoadError

The design is wonderfull... I would split the three themes onto 3 different shirts. Standing alone would be better, just my opinion.

imcrazy8

the blue looks alot sharper

jfleet

Oooo the blue version is so nice!! =)

lemonjr

too much repetition happening.

snappleapple3956

do you guys think they'll let me re submit with three shirts with three different designs?

B. Armstrong

^I hope so because all of these by themselves would look REEEEEAALLLY cool.

lisseteb

i would like it more if the design was smaller on the shirt

WMD

i love the blue one =)

ckl

Blue is beautiful. Blue is best...

mikofierro

GREAT!!! $5!!!

theSeventhSon

If it was just the microphone, I'd given it 5, but with the two others, there's too much on the shirt.

megBug31

agree.. 5 on blue

joejoemoneky

Love the Burgandy, Great Job! $5

shiroyi

definitely blue.

bohemian1

The Blue looks great.

moontanner

what about records?

Quartzy

I am very impressed with this design. I hope you win the contest! $5 burgandy

lisichka

wow... i love this shirt, espesialy the BLUE one , it looks sooo good! hope you win! $$$$$ 5

mushrush

You mean to say microphones are no longer used in the production of music? I hate to break it to you, but they are.

mushrush

"Old" microphones are still used, even. I get what you're going for there with the mic that looks like an old Shure 55, but not only are those things still commonly used to record a lot of stuff... They still make them.

mushrush

Sorry if I sound overly pedantic... Maybe I'm reading too much into the meaning based on the title and comment.

snappleapple3956

Its Perfectly fine mushrush! Thanks for the info!

SKT_NANO

Awesome, i would definitely go for the blue one, or may be even the burgundy one, too. Though, i like the blue one better. Ur previoust designs were damn good, too. Keep up the work, bro.

No account?
Join Us