Close
One second...

You Make My Heart Go Lub-Dub

• by RoDaSho
  • posted Dec 25, 2007
  • 40 Comments

Lub Dub - Lub Dub - Lub Dub - Lub Dub...

My heart only beats for you.

A stethoscope hangs around my neck, on my heart, ready for a listen.

Parts of the stethoscope are printed in metallic inks or foil. The heartbeat can be printed with puffed ink or stitched on like the bottom seam of a shirt (optional).

The prescription is NOT part of the t-shirt and neither is the watermark.

Watch this
RoDaSho
RoDaSho profile pic Alumni

Lub Dub - Lub Dub - Lub Dub - Lub Dub...
My heart only beats for you.
A stethoscope hangs around my neck, on my heart, ready for a listen.

Parts of the stethoscope are printed in metallic inks or foil. The heartbeat can be printed with puffed ink or stitched on like the bottom seam of a shirt (optional).

The prescription is NOT part of the t-shirt and neither is the watermark.

zoebot

cute... a little obscure without reading the title first, but i like it.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

cute, but a little too simple.

FluffyMcNugget

ya, kinda simple, if it has the rest of the stethoscope on the back of the neck, and i dont know if that note pad is on the shirt but, Dr. Knox = Dr. Cox...? from [scrubs]? a little too close, but good idea, i know the actors from scrubs shop here, Zach Braff and Turk, they would like it.
....4$

ImpossiblePlant

To be honest, I love the watermark you have with "lubdub". I don't know how to incorporate that, but that on a shirt would be cute.

domino696

no leave the shirt EXACTLY the way it is and i'd buy it

kaijukhris

this will be awesome with the metallic foils.

inzthebinz

thats awesome, love it

lynnngin

just don't give it to a real Dr. cause the ekg is not quite right....

Chalubee

If the stitching at the shirt's hem could be done like the illustration, it would be incredible. Either way, 5$.

abaLaLa

super cute, and here's an idea: could the perscription be used as the shirt's tag?

DC Knoxville

I love how the shirt says "lub-dub" on the stethoscope... I remember learning in grade 11 biology that that is the sound the heart makes!

cookei

I want a tee that only say lub-dub...

adamklein

This shirt is OFF da hook. I am attracted to shiny things.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I've seen this before, but DEF the best attempt at the stethoscope over the shoulders design on Threadless. nice addition with the metallic foils, the logo on the steth, the EKG stitching on the bottom and the prescription pad.

tapegirl78

Love the shirt...it's amazing!
Don't change a thing! 5$

Kneepads

Does the print continue around the back? Could the "lub-dub" be sown in? This shirt is amazing. Great job. TOTALLY for valentine's day!

filipinox953

awesome idea...very appropriate for valentine's day...also the stitching of the heart rate is cool. good job!

landminebecca

WOW! immediately hooked on this shirt. Medical shows are all the rage right now and anyone with a love for Scrubs would die for it.

landminebecca

Perfect for all scrubs fans. Great way to play off of the Medical show craze!

Vanguards

This is great. I like how the heart & love aspects of the shirt are not overt, but clerverly revealed.

I will be McDreaming about this shirt.

iamlms

i think is shirt is perfect the way it is and i'd def buy it

bylandl

would prefer it without "lubdub" printed on the stethoscope- I think we get it.

Great concept.

Shoeboxer

I dunno, i think the stethoscope alone would be too little. I think the little sticker-logo adds a lot to it. This is a winner.

Jessies

This shirt is HOT. I love it!!!

trulicanadian204

a pocket would definately be awesome. nice design overall though.

Roseypebble

i like the prescription!

mandodeb

Like it! Lub dub lub dub... love it! Yes, I lub it!

Kalaspi

This is so great! I really want this shirt!

DrVSP

Sorry to say this again, but it would be better with a more realistic EKG waveform. It needs a p wave (that's little bump before the large R spike). Also that deep q wave on the first beat is really scary looking. This guy has had a bad heart attack in the past and now he's gonna die of an arrhythmia. If you really want to please medical fans, get a hold of a nice normal EKG wave.

Also, without the title, how do I know this has anything to do with love and not just cardiology?

RoDaSho
RoDaSho profile pic Alumni

Hehe, thanks for all the comments. I'm sure that when it gets printed the Threadless staff will have something to say if any changes need to be made...

In terms of the EKG... I agree, arrhythmias are bad. That may be fixed when printed as well. I found that shape somewhere online... and since I'm not a doctor, it's what I got.

I also didn't want to make it overtly about love with hearts and rainbows and butterflies. There are so many t-shirts out there with hearts and stuff that are just toooo muuuch. (For some reason there are a lot of sandwich-as-cars designs out there too...) Having the small lub-dub logo is what makes the shirt special... It's like a secret between you and your partner, that your heart beats for them...

And for other people, it's just a stethoscope, which is pretty cool too.

JoshIsExcitement

i'd buy it in a heartbeat (lol pun intended)

oneitis

omg, I'm a med student -- I NEED THIS !!

but even if I weren't, this is a really clever idea :)

oneitis

P

R

I

N

T

!

!

NickL

This is the most awesome T-shirt ever, please allow it to be made.

NickL

I hope that the stethoscope goes around behind the neck too! If not please readjust the design to include it. That would by bloody awesome. I wanted to design a similar T-shirt, but now that it's been done, Threadless better print it!

No account?
Join Us