Close
One second...

Good Bulb

• by IT.
  • posted Dec 23, 2007
  • 24 Comments

new version, ( for some reason my critique does not stay on the site for more then 10 min. it just disappears, hopefully is wont happen this time) plz tell me what you think. all comments welcome

Watch this
IT.

new version, ( for some reason my critique does not stay on the site for more then 10 min. it just disappears, hopefully is wont happen this time) plz tell me what you think. all comments welcome

mferber

looks cool. ill buy it!!!! $5

grracexx

Yes, I love this. I'd buy it! $5

IT.

if you say don't sub may you plz say why. what dont you like about it. or is it that you dont agree with the topic. plz explain.

thanks mferber and grracexx, i happy you like it

IT.

any ideas

nooneatall

I like it!
what does it mean when people say 5$?

IT.

they would rate it a 5 when sub. and would buy it

SisterJoan

ha , this is great! i love the idea. i like it on the dark navy

IT.

thanks, does anyone have anyideas on how to change it, or is it great as is.

drewfarr

You seem to haev some masking issuea, a slight yellow outline aroudn teh drawings, and the edges look a little harsh.

Other than that, really fantastic.

IT.

yea thanks, ill fix that in my next version

is there anything i should add or is it good as is.

would this work for the Good loves threadless promo, ( i realized after i made it that it might work for it)

IT.

any thoughts

mferber

i think it could work for the good promo, maybe, clean it up, the lines and stuff, and sub it, looks great. ill def. buy it is printed

IT.

thanks

IT.

so any more idea or is it great as is ( other then fixing the edges)

drewfarr

thats about all I can see....

Chris Carney

What about an unbroken light bulb with a dunces cap on it....a smart concept

IT.

whats a dunces cap, i have never heard that before

IT.

yea, thanks for the idea but i dont think that would look to good on the bulb, and alot of people prob. would not know what it is. its funny dthough

malatisigner

i would exchange the colors of bulbs...new bulb is white and broken one is yellow.And it would be better if you draw the broken pieces of old just close to it.that is all.your design is ready to submit I beleive :) good luck

pls check my design:
http://www.threadless.com/submission/145148/digestive

IT.

i thought of that but than it would be giving " life" to the broken bulb. ill try the broken pieces and see how they turn out. thanks for the comment malatisigner

Chris Carney

The broken bulb looks a bit lonely, why not put it in a waste paper bin. I suppose the light bulb socket could look a bit more stylish. Would a light switch be going to far. Obversly the light switch would be "floating"

mindrunswild

ive never seen a light bulb broken before, but ive definitely seen glass get broken, and im sure it doesnt look that flat and straight. but if the style is supposed to be 2D then that's ok. also, would a broken filament on the broken bulb be better? make it seem more broken? also goes with the idea that they have shorter life span than energy efficient bulbs. i like it on navy shirt more.

No account?
Join Us