Close
One second...

everybody farts

All I know is if a camera could take a picture of farts this is how mine would look.

Watch this
goldfishblink

All I know is if a camera could take a picture of farts this is how mine would look.

letusbefree

farts make me unhappy. ):

BilletHQ

Silent but DEADLY ! ! !

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

seriously? why didnt you put a similar pattern on the front near the collar that says "burrp", or little wafts from the armpit that say "BO Stench" and maybe some paisley.

Ma-Mich

a friend of mine is scared of both farts and paisley (weird eh?I don't know why..though) anyways, the thing is that I really would like to buy her this shirt! It would be hilarious!

nikolina100

snicker my kid would LOVE this!!

lesquelette

Wow, you have nice looking farts... I imagine most would contain things such as skull and crossbones and lightning and other deadly things...

goldfishblink

Bio-bot, Thank you for the constructive criticism.

.MINUS.

Blue on white for sure and you should call it everybodt farts sometimes. Also it woudl be funnier without the word farts and the farts should b eswirling and disipating and gradienting up the entire back.

SoulfumeInc

i dig it. do they make scratch and sniff inks?

chelly

hahaha

goldfishblink

haha, soulfume. fortunately they don't have those inks yet

theSeventhSon

Aw, this is a shame. Such a great design on such a bad joke.

violettstar

haha yeah making farts pretty! :)

nigerian_orchid

I would prefer to have the fart in curling wisps going up and off to one side not in such a uniform blob (sorry for my choice of words.) Just like .MINUS. said.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I think it's perfect, I love the patterns you used, it's not the typical skull and fucking crossbones or wispy whirls. 5ved and buyed.

no_skunk

don't like fart-jokes...:\

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Bio-bot's onto something here. I agree with his assesment of the burp and ewww or bo on the front. then i'd harras the shit out of this design.

Andy Mason
Andy Mason profile pic Alumni

in love with the pattern. no as in love with the concept, but its alright

italiansmile

id like if it said everybody farts in the bubble instead of just farts.

littlem

hahahah! it'd be funny if a couple of the "bubbles" were popping and teeny little flowers were flying out. haha

thekingsterr

It's a great design, but I just can't imagine myself wanting to wear a shirt promoting farting.

stewiehatesyou

I thought it was pretty cool but then I realized it just looks like a weird tramp stamp tattoo and changed my mind. The patterns are really gorgeous though, especially in blue.

coi

not funny.

No account?
Join Us