Close
One second...

Ganesha

Ganesha is one of the most worshiped deities of the Hindu religion. Known as the God of Intellect and the Mover of Obstacles I felt this fit the competition perfectly.

I had many different options in terms of coloring, feel free to check them out in my profile.

Watch this
Watch.Me.Work

Ganesha is one of the most worshiped deities of the Hindu religion. Known as the God of Intellect and the Mover of Obstacles I felt this fit the competition perfectly.

I had many different options in terms of coloring, feel free to check them out in my profile.

mikofierro

Great skills, amazing drawing and Ganesh!!! $5!!!

garyprimus

Love the line work

letusbefree

very cool. and the sparkling would look really nice too. 5!

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

very nice illustration and details.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

i like the colored version better. still good tho.

littlem

i like the colored version, too. but this one is fun. it's like finding detail treasures in highlights magazine:)
nice work!

Keter

Beautiful. The colored ones are nice, too, but one is a bit too gory. $5!

nikolina100

nice!!...and werd on shimmer & sparkel!!

thestrandedmoose

i would totally buy this if it were smaller. not a fan of the HUGE design. maybe to the left bottom side? idk

iDanSimpson

holy shit this is good. who is this?!

alphabetapi

great detail. nice big print. i like! $5

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

omg like for realz this is totally the bestest evars!

markhman88

Wicked skills, man. 5$

loganxman

5$ yay for elephants

beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

wow, beautiful!

ckohlhafer

very cool, reminds me of Obey stuff

supabob

This is one very elegant, well drawn submission. congrats. 5$

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

I would definitly wear this, very cool and nicely drawn!

Rajiara

$5 the gold would make this super! ^_^

markay...

Very, very nice!! $5

kittykat_1225

i like the area where the belly rests on the knees and the plate of food. just looks neat-0

Watch.Me.Work

much love, to those who are into the colored versions more i may reconsider but i felt it became to busy in the end, and extreme simplification is where i ended up

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Your use of the shirt as a canvas is top notch so far in both your pieces here. Can't wait to see what else you've got laid away in that sketchy (in a good way) brain of yours!

memoangeles

Not much else to say. Awesome illustration!

winterlady

Beautiful... 5$!

lovemyshirts

I love this so much!
But.....you are missing his vessel. Ganesha is supposed to have a rat or mouse with him as they are his vehicle for power in this world. Ganesha Rules! Great Shirt!
I would love to see him with a mouse, your drawing style is beautiful.
$5 even if I would have to add my own mouse later!!!

MCS4096

Would definitely buy if made in another color scheme.. maybe in golds or something

robertohf

Love it too

Aesthetics of Grief

The illustration is beautiful, but I'm not exactly fond of wearing any form of religious deity on a shirt. You still get a $5, but I'm not too sure I'd purchase the design. Wish I could see the 'colored versions' people are talking about, but I'm an idiot so I haven't been able to find them.

Aesthetics of Grief

Yep, it says they're in your profile, told you a was a dumbass. The colored versions are really neat, but I prefer the 'sketchy' look of the submission.

amanderbator

i like this a lot but didnt you already submit the dinosaur t-shirt for this contest? i thought u could only submit one per "loves" promo (i'm new here so correct me if i'm wrong)

barbieh

very cool, I like it just the way it is and would definitely buy it

ThisIsTheZ

Man, what the hell. I really want this shirt. I wants to buy it. If I can, please let me know how. I demand a re-count!!! ;)

No account?
Join Us