Close
One second...

hammerhead/turtle

• by IT.
  • posted Dec 21, 2007
  • 22 Comments

Watch this
IT.

the people that said dont sub. can you say why?

IT.

the grey might be in flock, or do u think that will not be possible with the detail

IT.

soo......

IT.

im i really going to get no feedback on this. i think it looks really cool, but i want to hear from others

nooneatall

I think the thing in the corner doesnt make since...i really dig the top design though...but its pretty simple..maybe add some sort of water in that style?

Jalindal

I agree - it's a little.. simple. There's not enough going on. Maybe some differences in colour or some more detail like nooneatall suggested - water? Other, smaller fish?

(I'm looking for some help/critique on one of my subs too...

http://www.threadless.com/critique/11894/Dangers_in_the_Field

I'd appreciate your opinion. :) If you have the time.)

mferber

i like it simple.. somethings look better that way

IT.

thanks on the input. the " thing in teh corner" is a dorsal fin of a second shark". i would love more input on it being simple ( keep it that way or add more) since i have a split veiw on it. thanks

starwarsfrodo

i like very much but needs more turtles 7 or 8

IT.

starwarsfrodo the turtle is part of the shark so i would have to add more sharks ( i prob. will add one more) so how could have 7 or 8 turtles on the tee. i dont think it would look right. but thanks for the comment

IT.

should i have the same version of the shark i have now, but a bit smaller and have a large part of its tail on the front of the tee and the rest on the back. or should it just be a smaller version of the shark completly on the front, or back. thanks for any comment.

starwarsfrodo

sorry is just because i like turtles very much if you get more here i will love it more

IT.

lol

IT.

should the second smaller shark i will put in, be completly in the front, the back, or have the back fin and most of the body on the front and the head going onto the back

IT.

new version, i added a second shark, V1 is with only the big shark and the fin. hope you like it. plz comment on anything you r thinking.

mferber

looks great, i would mabe sub it for the revolution promo, b/c i dont think threadless has had any tees of this type. could be a winner

IT.

any comments

IT.

no last comments? plz tell me if u think it should be sub now

IT.

ok its sub. ill post when voting starts

No account?