Close
One second...

that's when i knew...

Remotely inspired by Shel Silverstein's "The Missing Piece", this design symbolizes how we're all looking for "the one", and just as you know almost immediately when a piece of a puzzle fits into the whole scheme of the puzzle, you'll know when you find your missing piece.

Watch this
headphizicist

Remotely inspired by Shel Silverstein's "The Missing Piece", this design symbolizes how we're all looking for "the one", and just as you know almost immediately when a piece of a puzzle fits into the whole scheme of the puzzle, you'll know when you find your missing piece.

Wennie

cute illustration

loganxman

sorta looks like pacman O.o very nice regardless

dangausman

this would be better without the thought bubble on the front side, but the thing on the back can stay for those that struggle with putting 1 and 1 together. great idea though!

dangausman

this would be better without the thought bubble on the front side, but the thing on the back can stay for those that struggle with putting 1 and 1 together. great idea though! and also, where did the sidewalk go?

Cloudgazer

ooo. the sidewalk... that should definitely continue across.

i could live with or without the bubble, and i'd prefer a different color shirt.

Cloudgazer

it is really cute, though!

headphizicist

Thanks for the comments guys! Much appreciated! As for the word bubble with the "lemme spell it out for you" illustration, that's gonna go! I've had a few friends of mine say the same, so I'll take it out in the final design!

Chelseaoyesums

I love this :D
it really just... its great :D

Jordywilliams

this is heavy in such a light way. would buy, but it needs to be an easier set of colors to look at. Bright orange red and blue are just tough. $4

man i rock

different colored shirt... but i like it, its very cute... but sad for mr. full circle :(

Annora

Awww that is so cute! The colors need to change. I like orange shirts. But I think orange on orange doesn't work too well. The thought bubble should go and ppl should figure it out for themselves! I don't mind the back tho.

Annora

Oh and you should finish the other end of the sidewalk!!

merlinII

good stuff. i like the colors. :)

podunk42

So cute!

danielle03

i really really love it.

aprilee

I love this but not on orange
the sidewalk is there to show that there is a separation between the wedge and the circle cheese guy... think I'm seeing cheese because of the color
I'd say add more dimension to the pac mac guy so he might look less like pac man
on a diff color shirt, $5

Stephen Raspberry

Great design!
It does get a little lost with the Orange on Orange

headphizicist

Thank you all for the comments! I'm really diggin' them! Y'all are great!

I agree with the orange thing...now that I look at it, it's a bit too much. But I am starting to second guess finishing the sidewalk...I dunno. Anywho, keep 'em comin'! Thanks again!

.MINUS.

FUNNY! 4

dasaksa

Love it! However, I agree that the bubble on front should go (too much--obvious) and I also think the sidewalk should continue, although not that important. Great work

SPYN

Very cute! We've all been there... Now create a tee with the cast of characters (male & female) in reverse roles ;)

I do agree with the comment above about the bubble. The image on the back says it all...

headphizicist

Great idea SPYN! I think I will ;)

deniseface

I like the thought bubble. It's absolutely adorable.

lordog

i really like it! i like the idea of extending the sidewalk, and using a diff colored tee. the tee color is the only thing that's really bugging tho. :)

zoomgirl

I really love it, but I would like to see a different expression on the blue guys face...he should look happy...cause he doesn't know what is going on. I also think the sidewalk should continue, or maybe he could be on a park bench?
I agree with the other comments with the colors, but I like the bubble...though I would still buy it without it.

momomommy

super-cute! I agree with losing the bubble on the front. But the one on the back is perfect.

descendras

I love this shirt in general, but I wouldn't wear orange.
I'm not sure about the thought bubble, but it's totally cute on the back.
I just adore how it's drawn though, so five dollars.

loveaslaughter

I love this, with or without the back design. Orange isn't my favourite color to wear. Butttt I'd definitely wear it just to have this shirt!

headphizicist

Man, you all are so great! I'm so glad y'all dig it just as much as I'd hoped everyone would!

So here's my question: What color WOULD you see this design on? What would you wear?

Bless ;)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Damn bleu cheese stealing mr. chedder's girlie!

nana_007

i pretty much agree with everyone on the thought bubble, the sidewalk, and the color.

i love bright colored tees and i dont think i would buy it if the shirt was in black or in white.

but then there would be three different colors to the shirt that would hurt the eyes.

maybe turn the blue ball man... wait... x]

okay seriously, change the blue male white and make the shirt blue, which would be a bit softer on the eyes than orange.

or you can make the whole shirt light blue. oh well, hope i was helpful. =]

brynnbubbles

awesomely cute love it hope it gets printed

hipchicagomom

I absolutely love this, and would totally buy it. $5

Mogchi

OMG I love this design so much! I've rated desgins for some time and never commented, but I felt it necessary, if it doesn't get printed I will cry!

Torr

$5

I personally like the orange, but that's just me.

afro_ali

i love it!!!!

alf74

i like this one! but, yeah, the thought bubble on the front should go. hand holding not needed.

brendino

I would've been happier if you hadn't explained it to me. Nonetheless, it's a really good shirt. 5.

Nomad_6763

I think the bubble on the back is unneccessary

non_demon

Keep the shirt orange! One is drawn to the blue boyfriend because of its contrast to orange, then one sees the real meaning. I would drop the thought bubble on front; the pieces' personifying smiles, scowls, and sullen looks are more than enough. The design on back is fine, but I would place it top left - I am not a fan of center back designs, they resemble logos. Great Shirt! 5 for sure!

eyedewtwo

This is actually the first design that I really like on orange. Don't change it, please.

Also, I'm unsure about the thought bubble. I think the best bet would be to ditch it but keep the thing on the back.

Extend the sidewalk and I'd buy it. As it is, 5.

oneitis

P

R

I

N

T

!

No account?