Close
One second...

Prehispanic mexican wildlife

I've tried to show up the mexican culture & history through this shirt, but please belive me, I do not boast of knowing all the references of it; Im just a mexican middle class guy who loves to apreciate Mayan old relics.

Flock printing is the method that I've decided to use in order to get a nice texture

Watch this
manifester

I've tried to show up the mexican culture & history through this shirt, but please belive me, I do not boast of knowing all the references of it; Im just a mexican middle class guy who loves to apreciate Mayan old relics.

Flock printing is the method that I've decided to use in order to get a nice texture

jillustration
jillustration profile pic Alumni

wouldn't it actually be called "pre-colombian" if you are referring to the indigenous art before europeans go there? it's an awesome design, nonetheless.

nivius

Very nice drawing.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Looks excellent on the shirts!

reivel

awesome! i really like it! though i dont know much about the mexican art stuffs... it really looks great!

xdarylx

This is an awesome shirt. How about a color for the fellas? :)

KOUN

CHARISMATIC

manifester

thanx for the nice comments!

.MINUS.

Whoa. Cool. Love the all over print.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

i don't like it on the white version. I hope the colors are exactly like those on your dummies if they ever decide to print it.

Scootman

beeeeaaauuutiful! $5

Rajiara

Yeah, the lavender shirt is perfect! I think regular printing would be better than flocked. Flocking on large areas can get hard or warped after just a couple washing o_O I love the placement you picked $5 not flocked! 5 either way :)

amoaeternum

idk if I would wear it, but the artwork is pretty. 4.

theangeli

love this as it is on your placement examples. Need it to look exactly like one of those. 5

michella425

love it on the shirts :)

michella425

love it on the shirts :)

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

really cool!

jewel947
jewel947 profile pic Alumni

super! are those real threadless colour option for a tee? if yes 5$ for sure!

IsLegend

this is excelent, honesly one of the best i've seen lately. I really like the lighter purplish-grey shirt with the dark purple and pink print. looks pretty intense! don't change a thing! $5

Big_Seth

I think its great. Refreshing for what I usually see on this site.

backtozero

better print this

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Nice! 5$

shuwen

looks nice on shirts $4

Chalubee

This is amazing! Please submit more. 5$

proskatermil8mil

oh dude, this desing is really really amazing,
I want to buy some as many of those.

MCS4096

really like the purpley one

robertohf

Awesome. 5$

happypants

Extremely cool, maybe flowers bordering it could be different color to contrast better? Also, seems to work best on lighter shirts to make out detail.

No account?
Join Us