Close
One second...

He Did It...

• by kippitykp
  • posted Dec 20, 2007
  • 27 Comments

"WHAT?!" Clearly the pink highlighter didn't scribble all over your shirt, but yellow definetly wants you to think so.

Watch this
kippitykp

"WHAT?!" Clearly the pink highlighter didn't scribble all over your shirt, but yellow definetly wants you to think so.

uncle slam

i like it but I think it would be better if it didnt have all the scribbles and said "pink sux"

Chelseaoyesums

it would be better if it was bigger.
I like it though :D

FishLettuce

and for pete's sake, not on white. put it on something darker so my eyes dont bleed.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Bigger, i agree "pink sux" and maybe without all the crazy scribbles afterwards. Great idea tho.

Myth1ne

YELLOW IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!

J Hunt

I thought your thumbnail was a pink condom...but clearly I was wrong...

fluzzy

looks like condoms.... cute idea though

robobot

why don't you print it bigger and use a more proper design? would make it look really good. right now it's just ridiculous. if you made it more realistic (mainly the pens), it would be perfect

Wennie

bigger please :]

Cloudgazer

the yellow one's mouth is so small that i thought his arm was a smile.

bigger design, and maybe with sharpies?

.MINUS.

Great idea. Some tweaking could turn this into a possible print. Goodluck.

katiiness

wonderful idea, on black maybe?

thestrandedmoose

cool but their poses dont really read well no offense

squatterjohn

You've got some colours to spare. Make the pens majority white or grey or some such so they look more like pens, less like condoms and hurt our eyes less.

fribblemctits

definitely look like condoms.

svernick

bigger, on a darker shirt, and maybe some details to the markers to make them a little more like markers.

Eras3rhead

yeah i thought condoms right away

imalittletwit

Very...condom~y....clever idea.

no_skunk

Condoms? What's wrong with you people! you COULD change the markers shape but don't have to...
definatly don't change to "Pink sux", and I get a scribble- It's a self portrait! I would change their faces, especially the yellow- should look more cool and confident. do the Graffiti bigger and on a darker T shirt.
Great idea, anyway!

my name is cale

rad design. maybe change the colors up a bit, not making them so bright. still a for sure 5. great job

brimbel

i like the scribbles, they add body to it. but maybe just a little less crazy so it doesn't take away from the words. i also like the idea of 'pink sucks'. and i feel the facial expressions of the markers aren't clear enough.

inzthebinz

make the scribble huge - love the crazy words

zoet-the-poet

I love it. I like the scribbles, the yellow, and the white. If not white, perhaps black. The highlighters look a little cheap for my taste (not the actual pens, how they're drawn), but in this case, I would wear it.

helo

ha ha ha that's cute

macdaddy313

kinda look like there is an inappropriate image hidden in the scribbles at the end

No account?