Close
One second...

no name, ( fish)

just a quick idea tell me what u think. i can also add more, different fish but then i would need to take out some of the blue shades in the main one ( the 8 color rule)

Watch this
IT.

just a quick idea tell me what u think. i can also add more, different fish but then i would need to take out some of the blue shades in the main one ( the 8 color rule)

Copper Cable

Very pretty design! I like the blues in here. Is that a water ripple or something on the upper right? Not sure about that piece, but I really like the fish.

IT.

yea it a water ripple, they are alot harder to do then i first thought, thanks for the comment

DShawn

i like it but u gotta spice it up a little some how.

check out mine too its called arrows

IT.

what should i add, i know i need to spice it up, but dont know how. plz help, thanks

IT.

i just put more fish, plz tell me if you like V1 or V2 better

IT.

no comments, is everyone really that speechless ;)

xhunter

Does the shirt purposely have a gradient?

IT.

yea, ( as the water gets deeper the darker it is)

elpmet

I like V1, since the fish are all the same V2 doesn't really add anything.
Maybe move the placement of the fish down and to the left.

IT.

almost just like V1. just a small change in placement

IT.

plz, can i get some comments anything that you are thinking

Patison

try to make the fish look more "graphic " - I mean it is a photo ,right? if it comes to composition i liked it more in ver.2

ginetteginette

it's just a fish on a shirt.
why should anyone be interested in this? there's no pun, there's nothing clever, cute or especially stylistically nice about it.

if you're really set on making a design of a fish, i think you should completely start from scratch again.

No account?