Close
One second...

Walk the line

Officer making drunk walk line ,She can.

Watch this
kruth

Officer making drunk walk line ,She can.

FRICKINAWESOME

hehehe, cute idea. All the little details feel right, except for the bottle spilling out alcohol might be a bit extreme.

ImpossiblePlant

I agree. The bottle would make her arrested without walking the line. Very clever, though.

uncle slam

Make her bust a little larger and you got a sale

chach1

great story told through a single glance. good job

PrettyFly4aDPhi

Neat design, interesting social comentary on how sometimes athletes can get away with things like that; that's how it was in my high school and even college. (Don't know if that was intended, but I think it adds dimensiality to it.)

^Slam- she's a gymnast. They usually don't have much in the way of busts. (Just kidding.)

squatterjohn

Yeah the bottle's a bit much, since you have the spinning head. Reminds me of the news about Mischa Barton today. The latest in a string of washed-up starlets who should have started out as gymnasts.

AbstractAngel

I agree...no bottle...bigger bust

filcore

Exactly... Lose the bottle. But cool illustration!

naiive_visions

Bottle isn't necessary. Great design otherwise!

Nessapop

"Make her bust a little larger and you got a sale"
"I agree...no bottle...bigger bust" ???

come on people, she's a gymnast.

squatterjohn

lol, poor gymnasts.

She's probably fourteen as well. Far too young to be drinking. Or driving.

agrajag

Nice composition and use of those two circles as a backdrop. I like the color choices for the design and how they look on the shirt. Definitely keep those!

roadkill3d

lolz. that's funny! 5!

davemcarlson

Great idea. I think the bust doesn't need to be any bigger - she's a gymnast, after all. I knew a young woman who used to pride herself on her balance in similar circumstances. Very clever design!

thesweetestgirl

this reminds me of a movie i saw called the gymnast.
the lady in the movie drinks wine before she leaves her husband
to go meet her lesbian lover, then gets pulled over by the police
&& decides to do some gymnastic moves or w/e instead of
walking on s striaght line && doesnt get a ticket.
is that where u go the idea from?

Art Amelirae

maybe i have no sense of humour, but i'm not in favour of condoning drinking and driving, although it is well drawn

morozco420

LOVE the concept, but I wouldn't wear it...don't like the colors, the off purple contrasts hard w/ the red...

No account?